X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know his wife and she's nasty.
    You would be grumpy too if you were stuck with that teeny weeny.

Comment

The NEW - No Barca talk thread

Well unless there is another pea brained, Trump lovin', TapOut Shirt wearing, knuckle dragger with an 8 year old pugilist posting on this board, you absolutely have said that you are at Barca. Sounds like your starting to lose track of your own BS!

Oldest Son is...the Youngest is not....I'm pretty impressed i have taken so much interest in your pathetic life...is there anything else you would like to know? Come find me at the next major tournament, i will not be hard to to find. I will do less talking and more showing...thats a promise....bring your own pathetic weak kids so i can kick your _SS in front of them...as mine will undoubtedly be cheering me on....the only savior you will have will be my own sweet wife asking me nicely to stop before I seriously hurt you....But I never really listen anyway (well just play it by ear, cahpeesh?....You really have no idea what the word "pugilist" means...perhaps someday you will.

Comment

Oldest Son is...the Youngest is not....I'm pretty impressed i have taken so much interest in your pathetic life...is there anything else you would like to know? Come find me at the next major tournament, i will not be hard to to find. I will do less talking and more showing...thats a promise....bring your own pathetic weak kids so i can kick your _SS in front of them...as mine will undoubtedly be cheering me on....the only savior you will have will be my own sweet wife asking me nicely to stop before I seriously hurt you....But I never really listen anyway (well just play it by ear, cahpeesh?....You really have no idea what the word "pugilist" means...perhaps someday you will.
        #Shutup already you dumb f@ck.

Comment

#Shutup already you dumb f@ck.

Aw poor baby is upset? need mommy to wet nurse and feed you? Offended again today are we?...you are so pathetic...you make me want to vomit. weakness is a disease....meet the cure.

Comment

Aw poor baby is upset? need mommy to wet nurse and feed you? Offended again today are we?...you are so pathetic...you make me want to vomit. weakness is a disease....meet the cure.
            pu$$y.

Comment

My suggestion 2 pages ago was to avoid feeding the crazy father of an 8 yr old pugilist troll; he is just laughing at his keyboard while people take him seriously; or maybe he is responding to himself, I hope so.

Comment

My suggestion 2 pages ago was to avoid feeding the crazy father of an 8 yr old pugilist troll; he is just laughing at his keyboard while people take him seriously; or maybe he is responding to himself, I hope so.

Hey buddy, I think you are probably one the smartest people here because i'm literally laughing my _SS off because others take this so serious. :) thank you and have a great evening...its almost 5 and its almost time to go home. :)

MAGA

Comment

Hey buddy, I think you are probably one the smartest people here because i'm literally laughing my _SS off because others take this so serious. :) thank you and have a great evening...its almost 5 and its almost time to go home. :)

MAGA
                  MAGA WHAT ? JIGGA WHO ? How's your fields coming along ? Oh BTW, ours are being cleared as we speak !
                  #SUSAlife

Comment

This is the most internet tough guy thing ever. LOL

Comment

This is the most internet tough guy thing ever. LOL
                      Pretty sure it was written by a soccer mom.

Comment

MAGA WHAT ? JIGGA WHO ? How's your fields coming along ? Oh BTW, ours are being cleared as we speak !
                        #SUSAlife
                        Go sizzle some more hot dogs #stupid marketing machine intern asst. coach in training.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X