Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please

Don't confuse this guys questionable demise with legitimate soccer personalities

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My daughter's team beat Dan's team when they were very young, but as soon as he started paying for players to move in from other states, and giving "free soccer" and "free personal benefits" to the best players in the country that would accept them and come play for him, then he won. He bought a team to surround his daughter, and because he had the kind of money that no one else did, he did not compete on a level playing field, and "cheated" to win -- He bought State Cups and other championships. Florida kids paid the price in sadness, and being upset that they could not bring in the couple of more players that they needed to win because their teams did not have the money to do so. In retrospect, given how short he had left to live, if this brought him happiness, at the expense of so many local Florida girls, then good for him. The kids that benefited were his daughter, and then the kids that he brought in and "financed" their entire youth --- However, make no mistake, Dan only brought in girls that were great players or great athletes, and once he found someone better to fill a position, then he merely ended the benefits for the kid that was no longer good enough.
      You would have done the same if had real money; sorry Dan didn't want your kid on the team;)

Comment

You would have done the same if had real money; sorry Dan didn't want your kid on the team;)
        I guess if I had the money I would have also hired members of the woman's national team to surround me so I could make them call me daddy and let me smell thier feet - NOT!

Leave my daughter out of this

Comment

I guess if I had the money I would have also hired members of the woman's national team to surround me so I could make them call me daddy and let me smell thier feet - NOT!

Leave my daughter out of this
          Leave his daughter out of this then and move on.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X