How to behave when your son is by far the best player

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my kid is the best player on his team. I pass gas on the sidelines and the other parents don't care.

When it is snack day I forget the snacks on purpose

Comment

My kid is the best player on the team but I also happen to be the coach. He plays the entire game at Center Mid and I don't take no flack from the whiny parents. Just because this is club soccer doesn't mean my kid won't play the whole game.

The fact I am the coach doesn't matter, he would still play the whole game for any other coach.

It is great to be the coach and also the parent of the best player on the team. The other parents really look up to me and sometime even buy me lunch and carry the equipment. If I say "jump" this one dad says, "how high coach?" in hopes I will play his son more. I won't.

Comment

Well I am the best parent on the team so what parents love me they ask me everything from cars - soccer it hard being the best parent !

Comment

My son is by far the Best player on his team. The only problem is our team sucks. We haven't won a game all season. Worse than that we keep getting mercy ruled and we have only scored 2 goals all year. Oh crap maybe my son sucks too, never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            My son is by far the Best player on his team. The only problem is our team sucks. We haven't won a game all season. Worse than that we keep getting mercy ruled and we have only scored 2 goals all year. Oh crap maybe my son sucks too, never mind.
            I am sure he takes after his father

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X