TBU West Teams Playing in CDL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year CDL senior season was 6 games will it be the same this year .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How is that funny? Are you laughing at a group of young girls not being the best? Is it funny that they would bypass Division 1 and go to division 2? Or is it just funny that you, as a grown adult cares about a team of little girls that you have no connection to?
      No, it is funny that the team was going to be relugated into the 2nd division but now because a spot opens up they are apparantly going into CDL. Doesn't say much for CDL does it?

Comment

Evidently, you sir, have never even played soccer on the moon. If you had, you would know thT the game is over after the second touch at best becaue the ball goes flying off into space. not to me toon the travel expenses and danger to the kids. duh! ever watch Apollo 13? How ignorant are you?

What an idiot. Then again, if you had any knowledge of the fields at TBU west, you would be equally ignorant.

Pele played barefoot into his teen years. Keep telling yourself that the playing surface is the key to youth soccer. Moron.
        This sums it up......the analogies speak to his/her intelligence. We shouldn't expect a legit field of play with the $$ we spend because Pele played barefoot. Riiiiiight. I sure hope your the fool in charge of the fields that wrote the above comment because we could at least understand the deflection re: the land mines scattered across the campus. If not, your community college degree is paying off.

Comment

This sums it up......the analogies speak to his/her intelligence. We shouldn't expect a legit field of play with the $$ we spend because Pele played barefoot. Riiiiiight. I sure hope your the fool in charge of the fields that wrote the above comment because we could at least understand the deflection re: the land mines scattered across the campus. If not, your community college degree is paying off.
          HIS analogies?? Didn't your initial whine start the exaggerations by saying that playing on the moon would be better? Yes you did. All he was doing was showing you how dumb your comment was. Only difference is, you actually believe your statement.

Comment

HIS analogies?? Didn't your initial whine start the exaggerations by saying that playing on the moon would be better? Yes you did. All he was doing was showing you how dumb your comment was. Only difference is, you actually believe your statement.
            You're obviously the same person because there can't possibly be two of you. A hint for you, stop talking. You're bringing a knife to a gun fight.

My daughters preference is to play on grass without 6" divots. How that's articulated is above your pay/mental grade.

Comment

You're obviously the same person because there can't possibly be two of you. A hint for you, stop talking. You're bringing a knife to a gun fight.

My daughters preference is to play on grass without 6" divots. How that's articulated is above your pay/mental grade.
              That's a Bad Ass Mutha... Must be from Compton ENCL

Comment

Make it three I agree that you are a crybaby

Comment

Playing surface is vital and very much a viable issue. To chastise a parent over concern about his daughter's safety is not only childish, it's based on very little knowledge of the game.

Very few know this, but the best example really is the Apollo moon landing. At the time, it was hidden as to not diminish the United State's accomplishment, but there is a story about that historic event that is very relavent here.

The Freedom of Information Act eventually allowed a multitude of NASA transmissions that had once been classified become available to the public. The relavent transmission transcripts are as follows...

Tranquility Base: Houston, we have a problem.
                  Houston: Go ahead Tranquility. Over.
                  Tranquility Base: Armstrong has broken his ankle. Over.
                  Houston: Say again Tranquility. Over.
                  Tranquility Base: Repeat. Armstrong has a broken ankle. Over.
                  Houston: Confirm. Armstrong has a broken ankle? Over.
                  Tranquility Base: Affirmative Houston. Completed rock and soil sample project and filmed flag planting ahead of schedule. Armstrong insisted on playing some soccer. Over.
                  Houston: Say again Tranquility. Did you say soccer? Over.
                  Tranquility Base: Affirmative Houston. Soccer. Over.
                  Houston: Tranquility base, transmission is weak. Sounded like you said, "s-o-c-c-e-r"? Comfirm. Over.
                  Tranquility Base: Affirmative Houston. It is a game played everywhere but... Disregard Houston. Not important right now. Armstrong's dad is very upset. His tax dollars requires that the moon's surface be flat and soft. The universe has defied him and Armstrong broke his ankle planting for a shot in a 6 inch divot. Over.
                  Houston: Understood Houston. Will notify Armstrong's father that his tax dollars do not apply to the moon's playing surface. Over.
                  Tranquility Base: No good. Say again, no good. Father has a degree above community college degree. Reality will not work. Over.
                  Houston: Advise, what is Armstrong's status? Over
                  Tranquility Base: Armstrong will still be eligible for full ride. Over.
                  Houston: Affirmative on scholorship Tranquility. Will advise father to lighten up. Over.
                  Tranquility Base: Confirmed. Thank you Houston. Armstrong's condition has been reevaluated. Seems his shot attempt was what created the crater. Ankle A-OK. Preparing for return. Over.
                  Houston: Loud and clear Tranquility. God speed.

Comment

Lay off this guy. He just CLEARLY stated that his daughter's preference is to play on grass with 6" divots! Read his last sentence. Being a college graduate, there is absolutely no way he made such a monumental error in his choice of words. After all, he went to great lengths to minimize a community college degree. So obviously, his superior education wouldn't even allow hi to make a simple mistake in the wording of his opinion. (As whiney as it may seem to most men.) a field with six inch divots, which includes the moon, is exactly what he expects for his superstar. I think he was just a little confused about speaking in public against u educated people like himself. The elite are often intimidated by the working class when it comes to logic. Give the guy a break. Without the educated people like himself, we would just be left to the actual written word instead what the smart people MEANT to say.

;)

Comment

Oh!!!! But that's not right! He even used the word "articulated" to stress his superior intelligence. You have to respect that 5 syllable word man!! He must be really smart!

Comment

I know, as a college graduate, you are steaming now. But hold off on pondificating on your scholorley accomplishments! You are about to backtrack on what you have published and correct what you said. But, obviously, a community school could never be able to beat your big gun with a knife. Right? Your gun could never miss. Oh, wait, it did. Because your gun fired off a round that said your little girl prefers to play on fields with the very divots you decry as "worse than the moon". Which is it Harvard grad? Are you smart or is your girl smart? Can't be both since you, yourself, have opposing views.

So far, your higher education has shown to have only taught you how to debate by ignoring almost every point made in a discussion. Can you hang, point by point with a lowly, uneducated community college graduate or will you take the elitist escape route and go straight to the "you aren't worthy" play that they teach you at Harvard in week one?

I have a knife. You have a gun. But you forgot your bullets Einstein. (Oh, wait, Einstein didnt get past 7th grade so you have to be smarter than him. Right?)

Point your empty gun and keep crying about craters. I will just keeping poking you wih my little knife because its fun.

But ask yourself. Is your little girl, at this exact moment, crying about divots on a field or are you the only one worried about them, weeks or months later?

Even the smartest people in the world know the answer to that last question. JUST YOU.

You are cute though. I applaud your little passion. :)

Comment

Ahhhhh... Admit it. You were chomping at the bit after that last post. I said that you stated that your daughter preferred playing on fields with divots. And you immediately began to question what you said. Or became pompous in your belief that you did not say that. Either way, that's how I control your emotions. Been doing it from the beginning Mr. Ivy League.

Take a breath now. It's OK. Maybe you have started formulating your response as you read each of the last several posts. Or maybe you will pretend to have not had any thoughts of your response as you read any of them. (But at least be honest, you were thinking about your response as you read all of the last several posts. I even gave you a head start by posting them in succession. I know you won't admit it on here, that's a given. But it easy to know how your mind works. A simple discussion about some do its on a soccer field compelled you to post a diatribe about a bad soccer field that your daughter was so sadistically FORCED to at on despite your vehement objections before the game. Right?

No? You weren't so concerned about her safety before the game? You didn't, despite the ultimate importance of your own daughter's well being, pull your her for the field because of the "worse than the moon" conditions of the field? What ki d of educated parent are you??!!! Jesus Christ! Did you want your daughter to get hurt or was her safety more important?

Overboard? Now you are backed into a corner by my little knife. Say you were concerned, but didn't fire your big, bad gun, and you seem like a dad that was more worried about a soccer game than you your little girl's safety. Or you can admit thT the conditions of that field weren't so bad that it wasn't worth the safety of you your little girl.

I know you can't keep up with the last four or five posts, so lets narrow it down to this one question that even your empty gun could answer.

Was the field a danger to your little girl or was the soccer game more important than her safety?

It's your argument. What is your answer?

Comment

Larghetto's Fields

I heard some one just peed I'm field 1 at largo now tbu west and the site director AS closed the fields for a week so they can rest.

Comment

Really? We trained there with no problem. You must me from Celtic?

Comment

And that's why they are the best playing surfaces in the county.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X