Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PV U16G and TBU U16G outed by B teams in regionals?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would disagree and really not a good comparison. At the ECNL level you only have 3 coaches from 14 to 18 that is 5 teams. I would certainly put my money on 2 of those 3 all day, everyday. If compared to the 14 to 18 which is 5 coaches at TBU maybe 2 or 3. So from a numbers and per player ratio I would stay at WFF. If you start to compare the entire girls program then maybe it's a "oranges to oranges" comparison. Just MHO, not saying anything bad of anyone.
    I know most of the TBU coaches on this list. All very good in different ways. ( ie recruiting, training, development). TBU has a nice staff, as does WFF from my observations. HS age girls in TB area are well served with high level people. People need to stop being negative. Find a coach and program that works for your kids and be happy they get to compete.

Comment

I know most of the TBU coaches on this list. All very good in different ways. ( ie recruiting, training, development). TBU has a nice staff, as does WFF from my observations. HS age girls in TB area are well served with high level people. People need to stop being negative. Find a coach and program that works for your kids and be happy they get to compete.
      Aaah! How refreshing. Yes, both clubs can co-exist and thrive. Both have good coaches and bad, good leadership and bad, good players and bad.

Comment

Perhaps you should talk to his players or see how many kids are leaving his team for greener pastures. None that matter obviously. JC the same. ECNL is going on 4-5 years in this area right in their backyard, no effect on their club or ability to promote their teams to top college programs. Unless you are a part of their team or played for them who are you to say? Ask the parents and players of their teams how committed they are and the work they do to promote their teams. Each guy has won numerous state championships, each guy also has a proven track record of not just a couple kids but every kid wanting to play college soccer getting that opportunity. Year in and year out in various age groups and different teams for the last 10 years that I can remember. Teams are always among the top and playing in top showcase events, getting results. Look at the TBU website on female college commitments, not many kids on that list not coached by one of those two guys. And every state championship won on the girls side was won by either AB or JC. So to say they have not won is inaccurate, to say they do not develop players is an opinion. An opinion of a biter parent of a kid who they probably cut because your kid was not at the level. My opinion is they are obviously doing something right if year after year players are moving on to play at the next level and the teams are some of the most respected in the area. That you cannot deny.
        ECNL is going into year 3 in FLA.

Comment

And what is the record of WFF/VSI/Brandon/WFP/Orlando City in their league? A league where this team has beat your 'ECNL golden child' Eclipse with 16 of their ECNL kids on the field? They are bottom feeders in the weakest division in all of ECNL, the Southeast. You play Concorde Fire and that's it.

What wins has WFFWFPVSI got vs teams above a .500 record in their league the past 2 years? ZERO

Sincerely,
          ECNL
          The league you will be kicked out of in 1 year now that the new bylaws are in place that look at performance.

Birmingham, VSI, Orlando City will all need to evaluate decisions made of the Directors they let go.
          Wrong. I checked two games and VSI beat Vardar and Penn Fusion the same weekend both teams have over 12 wins. Please try again. I know telling the truth is hard for TBU, but it's probably easier than choking again and again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X