Weston U12 / Pre Academy 02 Tryouts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey trash talk all you want but the white team coach is a really good coach. Coach Corey will have a great season with those boys and they will develop.

Can't wait to play against each other will be a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      hey trash talk all you want but the white team coach is a really good coach. Coach Corey will have a great season with those boys and they will develop.

Can't wait to play against each other will be a good game.

So says every second team parent in the universe. It's real simple; the bottom third on black could get a run by the top third on white. Net/net, not close. Deep down inside where little Johnny doesn't want you to go, you know this.

Comment

So says every second team parent in the universe. It's real simple; the bottom third on black could get a run by the top third on white. Net/net, not close. Deep down inside where little Johnny doesn't want you to go, you know this.
        Lmao My johnny is not on a second team and we are not in Weston. We know that coach and know he is a good coach.

The bottom third of black, middle, and top third are there cause Weston didn't want to move kids around so they wouldn't leave.

But white and black will face each other sooner or later and many will be surprised.

Comment

Lmao My johnny is not on a second team and we are not in Weston. We know that coach and know he is a good coach.

The bottom third of black, middle, and top third are there cause Weston didn't want to move kids around so they wouldn't leave.

But white and black will face each other sooner or later and many will be surprised.
          yeah go White!!! We have a good squad!!!

Comment

ohhh ohhhhh new president that doesn't put up with the political BS. One that does listen to the questions and parental concerns and just doesn't brush them under the table.

I see a light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Comment

Are the Weston pre academy u12/u13 players practicing yet? I see they are playing in the sfu early season and was curious if the team is formed yet?

Comment

Are the Weston pre academy u12/u13 players practicing yet? I see they are playing in the sfu early season and was curious if the team is formed yet?
                No the auction for spots hasn't closed just yet

Comment

The smart 03s stayed back and will play u12 black

Comment

My son is on the U12 blue team and will have Coach Laos. The parents that had him last year said they are very happy not to be with him again, Does any one know why they would say this. I am nervous about having another shaky season here at Weston.

Comment

My son is on the U12 blue team and will have Coach Laos. The parents that had him last year said they are very happy not to be with him again, Does any one know why they would say this. I am nervous about having another shaky season here at Weston.
                      He demotivated the players. He gave preferential treatment to the team manager's son. He told players he wish he had more players on the team so he could bench them.

He registered down in a tournament to play against U10 div ii and div iii teams just so he could win since he hadn't won anything. They did not win one league game all season.

Two weeks into the season he moved down a player just because the previous season he had an issue with the family over the older brother, in December moved down another player because the parents asked questions and when they didn't agree the said so. Another parent paid the $1,000 fee to leave the club cause of him.

That is just a few things ask around your sure to get more. You will here similar horror stories from the U9s he coached last season as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X