• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is coaching the U-11 boys?

Comment

miami lakes tryouts

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      MH and AH.......where are you??? Looking for a Club for your kids to play in?
      No, trying to get a job for AH with a girls team. He only wants to coach girls

Comment

Who is coaching the U-11 boys?
        I believe its JG.

Comment

Miami Lakes tryouts

I don't know what's your problem is with them when you have a Monica Lewinsky making decisions and everyone afraid of her! How is it that her son and JC son can play up but no one else can't? Especially when AM had a meeting with the u12s before Disney saying no one can play up? MH was the only one who had the balls to.confront DB while everyone is scared! I'm sure AH and MH kids will find somewhere. The kids had nothing to do with anything so don't get them involved.
          I'm sure you don't have the balls to confront DB or JC, what is your problem with them. If you don't like to stay in Miami Lakes why don't you go to other clubs.

Comment

I'm sure you don't have the balls to confront DB or JC, what is your problem with them. If you don't like to stay in Miami Lakes why don't you go to other clubs.
            I've confronted DB she's more of a man than JC. JC is a little girl that likes to snitch on you but then wants to hug and kiss when he sees you. I did leave the club but I'm informing others. Some people need others to open up their eyes and others need to know the truth. Only the dumb don't realize the truth or the buddy buddies of these individuals that haven't been affected by them. No one can deny what has been said here because its true. If you actually think anything here has been a lie you really deserve to enjoy the social club of MLUSC.

Comment

we at WPU thank you cause now we have BL playing with our U12B Black team

Comment

We here thank you cause his dad is drama. He's a backstabber so when things don't go right with son or team get ready for trouble just a heads up. He seems nice and cool when things get rough he'll start to stir things up.

Comment

We here thank you cause his dad is drama. He's a backstabber so when things don't go right with son or team get ready for trouble just a heads up. He seems nice and cool when things get rough he'll start to stir things up.
                  Thanks for the heads up. Good luck with your club and have a great season.

Comment

BR son is playing U-11 on the black team just look it up. So stop with the lies that his kid is playing up.

Comment

BR son is playing U-11 on the black team just look it up. So stop with the lies that his kid is playing up.
                      It's two.different kids. Cojala suave con take it easy!

Comment

2 different kids.

Comment

When are you guys gonna post your team's and coaches? According to a post in the west pines thread 300 kids magically appeared! Would love to see the teams. Plus it nice how AM forcing everyone to be part of ALM camp!! Lol no conflict of interest I see? Forcing parents to pay weekly instead of teams practicing like normal! You're a crook!! Enjoy your last year cause next year you won't be president! I rather have JD as president at least he had more balls than you!

Comment

Miami Lakes had a rise to turn out this just in..... They are looking good parents not willing to pay for FCB and drive to lauderhill puts Lakes on the map this year and upper mgt tell insiders they will deliver the good this year in the U9 -U14 age group will see ?

Comment

Miami Lakes had a rise to turn out this just in..... They are looking good parents not willing to pay for FCB and drive to lauderhill puts Lakes on the map this year and upper mgt tell insiders they will deliver the good this year in the U9 -U14 age group will see ?
                              LOL Are you serious? Miami Lakes is a rec club. They have maybe 2 good teams. It is really sad to go from competitive to rec. How can you have a competitive Club when you dont even register any teams for State Cup?

Comment

LOL Are you serious? Miami Lakes is a rec club. They have maybe 2 good teams. It is really sad to go from competitive to rec. How can you have a competitive Club when you dont even register any teams for State Cup?
                                Lol what two good teams..they brought in worse coaches then they had last year..they're u14 girls team was their best team and players have left..they're summer camp is a joke! ALM sports is.Miami Lakes

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X