Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one said his team is not good and he is not a good training coach. Do you have any idea about his past and all the controversial and poor things he has been caught doing? Have you heard him go on a tirade with referee, other coaches, and his own players? You don't just go play for someone because his team wins. Most people want a coach who is admirable respectful and a good role model! Speak to parents and boys who have left his team and ask them what he is about. He has no loyalty to his own team except his own kid!
    I heard there was a situation at the Palm Beach Cup on Sunday

Comment

Are you surprised. Every week, every game there is a problem with him.

Comment

What situation with whom?

Comment

No one said his team is not good and he is not a good training coach. Do you have any idea about his past and all the controversial and poor things he has been caught doing? Have you heard him go on a tirade with referee, other coaches, and his own players? You don't just go play for someone because his team wins. Most people want a coach who is admirable respectful and a good role model! Speak to parents and boys who have left his team and ask them what he is about. He has no loyalty to his own team except his own kid!
          I'm aware of his past, and agree that there have been many faults. But, he does seem to be improving in many ways. I have also seen many honorable and respected coaches and referees step off the deep end once or twice (not OK), so please don't place the devil horns on just one person. As far as loyalty is concerned, every single parent coach has one loyalty, and that is to their own child....we are all guilty for that!

So once again, no one is twisting your arm, and luckily, you are able to make choices that best suit your needs and goals. And for those that are looking for the top-of-the-line training in soccer for this area, this is an incredible opportunity.

Comment

I'm aware of his past, and agree that there have been many faults. But, he does seem to be improving in many ways. I have also seen many honorable and respected coaches and referees step off the deep end once or twice (not OK), so please don't place the devil horns on just one person. As far as loyalty is concerned, every single parent coach has one loyalty, and that is to their own child....we are all guilty for that!

So once again, no one is twisting your arm, and luckily, you are able to make choices that best suit your needs and goals. And for those that are looking for the top-of-the-line training in soccer for this area, this is an incredible opportunity.
            He is improving? Have you watched one of his games? Ask other coaches and his own players.

Comment

What situation with whom?
              Heard he got into it while playing LWS u16 and was asked to leave the field

Comment

I would like someone to answer the question why is he moving into training girls now. Has he burnt too many bridges on the boys side? Are his boys leavin? What team is he coaching at the knights? I heard it was the 13B team. So what tournaments can they get in? Just questions in case I wanna try out

Comment

I would like someone to answer the question why is he moving into training girls now. Has he burnt too many bridges on the boys side? Are his boys leavin? What team is he coaching at the knights? I heard it was the 13B team. So what tournaments can they get in? Just questions in case I wanna try out
                  The word is that he has the parents of the girls he is training recruiting for him... Or is that still called poaching?

Comment

In all honesty, I don't know why anyone doesn't get, "Into it," with LWS; nasty bunch, they are!

Comment

Let me guess. His team was losing.

Comment

In all honesty, I don't know why anyone doesn't get, "Into it," with LWS; nasty bunch, they are!
                        He would get into it with a recreational team. It isn't the opponent.

Comment

I am a parent at PV HS and heard his son is not even going to live in Florida next year. His 8th grade year he moved away for a year to live in California. I know he missed a month in Qutar playing with Chicago Fire in a international tournament during our HS season. I must say it must be tough on the family to not see there son for the length of time he is gone. The point of no loyalty to players and only to his son is not valid cause he hasn't really been around. CM good luck in state cup and best wishes to your son, he is incredibly talented, and humble we are all pulling for you guys to win state cup and whatever future becomes for your son.

Comment

Instead of parroting TS big mouths, you should actually go and watch one of his games. Perhaps then, you might decide if you would like that level of training and skill offered to your child. Is he demanding, does he make his players work, does he yell? Yes!

This level of challenge may not be for every player or family, and so Wellington, Delray, or Team Boca would probably be a better match for you, and that is good move for those families that are satisfied playing at a mediocre level.

Our family is looking at Boynton, and would love to have CM as the coach/trainer, as well as 15 other families we know, but our age bracket is older, so this will not be offered to us.

Just my ¢2......Kids have more fun playing if they are better players! That comes with hard work and tough training.
                            Interesting when the Knights website is stating they have teams starting from U8 to U19 for boys. Not sure how much older you or your other 15 families are looking for.

Make sure you speak with accurate information..idiot. You can't even use the .2 cents symbol correctly.

Comment

From what I read, I believe he will be coaching both boys and girls.

Comment

Interesting when the Knights website is stating they have teams starting from U8 to U19 for boys. Not sure how much older you or your other 15 families are looking for.

Make sure you speak with accurate information..idiot. You can't even use the .2 cents symbol correctly.
                                Wow! Someone's plans for misdeeds was crossed (ouch)! Well, thank you for letting me know the age brackets for the website; whether it is one year older, or three years older, it is still older.

You couldn't even find the ¢ symbol (idiot)....how is that for my 3¢?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X