Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously? You are throwing out the U14 as an example? Perhaps you forgot from your short and failed attempt at ECNL, but U14 only has two showcases in ECNL. So they pick up tournaments where they can. Aren't you calling the kettle black on that one dad? FKK has been to Jr. Showcase because their U14 did not even have a league to play in last year. Interesting someone who spent the year playing friendlies and traveling to tournaments is trying to bait us on doing the same thing. Good luck with your FYSA application this weekend. Hope the application check does not bounce. Maybe you will be allowed to play GCF this year.
    I think we'll be in FYSA despite the best efforts of OCYS' lawyers and Directors who STILL cant get over the idea of competition. But if not, we'll still see you in FPL, CDL, Disney, CASL and all the rest. We ain't going anywhere; anywhere but UP.

Comment

ECNL "Nationals"... 64 of 76 teams qualify. That's an 84% chance of making it to "Nationals". I guess I can understand why you feel it's such a huge accomplishment; for your club it is.

ECNL would have been great for Florida with HM at the helm. Unfortunately we all know how it got run into the ground with the rest of the Purple Clown Car.

Come back when you have something substantive to add- until then you're just purple fog and noise.
      Thank you Stat Dad. While you are crunching numbers, why don't you crunch this:

You lost....your went home. Same as OC did in ECNL Nationals

So it does not matter if it was an 8 team pool or an 80 team pool. You never even came close to the next round, same as OC. So you go ahead there and keep crunching those goal differentials and points and ginsu your way into rationalizing FKK superiority. The end result was the same dad. 3 and out. We all know, tasted it and hate it. Nobody takes solace in traveling across the country for 3 soccer games and a quick plane ride home. Hope the hotel did not charge you a 4 night minimum because you did not need it.

BTW - I am going to take back my comment about the R3 being weak. While the FKKers may claim the SEC in ECNL is weak, I am not going to agree. Not in R3 and not in ECNL. We have great teams and we have a national champion in JFC. TBU went to the finals as well. So you see there Stat Dad, those are some numbers worthy of crunching. Because any way you want to look at it, you have to admit both JFC and TBU represented R3 and showed the Southeastern teams can play with anybody. Why don't your girls do the same next year?

Comment

So it does not matter if it was an 8 team pool or an 80 team pool. You never even came close to the next round, same as OC. So you go ahead there and keep crunching those goal differentials and points and ginsu your way into rationalizing FKK superiority. The end result was the same dad. 3 and out. We all know, tasted it and hate it. Nobody takes solace in traveling across the country for 3 soccer games and a quick plane ride home. Hope the hotel did not charge you a 4 night minimum because you did not need it.

BTW - I am going to take back my comment about the R3 being weak. While the FKKers may claim the SEC in ECNL is weak, I am not going to agree. Not in R3 and not in ECNL. We have great teams and we have a national champion in JFC. TBU went to the finals as well. So you see there Stat Dad, those are some numbers worthy of crunching. Because any way you want to look at it, you have to admit both JFC and TBU represented R3 and showed the Southeastern teams can play with anybody. Why don't your girls do the same next year?
        I will never understand why losers like you guys go back and forth pounding your chest. I guarantee neither of you guys ever accomplished anything significant in your lives. It's sad to see how you guys do everything you can to make the other feel inferior. Why don't you losers look in the mirror and achnowledge your shortcoming and then leave these little athletes alone to compete and continue to work toward their dreams. This is your kids gig, not yours jerk.

Comment

Seriously? You are throwing out the U14 as an example? Perhaps you forgot from your short and failed attempt at ECNL, but U14 only has two showcases in ECNL. So they pick up tournaments where they can. Aren't you calling the kettle black on that one dad? FKK has been to Jr. Showcase because their U14 did not even have a league to play in last year. Interesting someone who spent the year playing friendlies and traveling to tournaments is trying to bait us on doing the same thing. Good luck with your FYSA application this weekend. Hope the application check does not bounce. Maybe you will be allowed to play GCF this year.
          Somebody touched a nerve. What's the matter, u don't like the fact the mighty ENCL has to play GCF teams to pad their record? What's next to Rotary Classic? The reason FKK didn't have a league to play in is because of OC temper tantrums and the attacks on league play are still on-going. Maybe we will be allowed to play GCF this year and from the looks of it we will be playing you a bunch! Cant wait to hear the excuses if you lose at this level.

Comment

"So it does not matter if it was an 8 team pool or an 80 team pool..."

Yes, it does. You can bluster all you want, you can call names all you want, you can repeat the gibberish all you want. Truth is truth. Most folks understand the issue and see through your silly false equivalence.

Have fun and good luck

Comment

OC 17s did not go to Nationals you freak of nature. They finished 6th in the conference with 4 wins 7 losses and 3 ties. Why the f would a team like that get invited to ECNL nationals. You are an f ing nightmare and must be the team jester on road trips. 64 teams went to a Showcase event. OC was put in with the bottom 32 teams and finished in last place after three games. ECNL then had a finals with the top 8 from each group in July. So 16 teams actually went to the Finals in two separate groups and 64 teams actually went to what ECNL calls playoffs. ECNL only has 76 total clubs you complete A hole.

OC 17s did not go to Nationals. OC 17s did not finish in the top half of their division. OC 17s did not do shiiiiiiite this year.

Back to the facts Jack!!!!

Comment

OC 17s did not go to Nationals you freak of nature. They finished 6th in the conference with 4 wins 7 losses and 3 ties. Why the f would a team like that get invited to ECNL nationals. You are an f ing nightmare and must be the team jester on road trips. 64 teams went to a Showcase event. OC was put in with the bottom 32 teams and finished in last place after three games. ECNL then had a finals with the top 8 from each group in July. So 16 teams actually went to the Finals in two separate groups and 64 teams actually went to what ECNL calls playoffs. ECNL only has 76 total clubs you complete A hole.

OC 17s did not go to Nationals. OC 17s did not finish in the top half of their division. OC 17s did not do shiiiiiiite this year.

Thanks for presenting facts. But I doubt it will have even a tiny effect on that guy. There's no penetrating some skulls.

Comment

I think we'll be in FYSA despite the best efforts of OCYS' lawyers and Directors who STILL cant get over the idea of competition. But if not, we'll still see you in FPL, CDL, Disney, CASL and all the rest. We ain't going anywhere; anywhere but UP.
                  Only thing going up is your debt. You don't have the English to bail you out this time.

Comment

Small weak and stupid dads are the loudest. Keep spinning and spewing loser. Your U17 girls still were 3 and out. That means your team could not get past the first round. I don't care if you think it was the top 8 teams in the country. You could not get to the next round. Same result as the OC. In the real world, anyone can advance if they win. Any team that starts the tournament can finish on top IF and only IF they win.

Now had OC won three games, they would have kept advancing as long as they won and finally ended up in the national championship game. So keep trying to rationalize this perceived difference in talent in your pea brain dad. When you lose you go home. Both OC and FKK lost. Both went home. No rainbows to pull out of your butt on that one slick.

Back to your anger management classes with a healthy dose of humility. You have just been schooled Fkker.

Comment

The reason FKK didn't have a league to play in is because of OC temper tantrums and the attacks on league play are still on-going
                      NO. The reason FKK did not have a league is because they were denied FYSA affiliation. The reason for that denial was spelled out clearly in the minutes of the last FYSA annual meeting:
                      "Central Florida Soccer Alliance – Joe Avallone and Tim Geltz spoke about the need
                      for soccer in the East Orange County area, growth plan, and local sponsorships. Craig
                      Pole and Greg Brick highlighted various issues including poaching charges,
                      deceptive practices and 15 mile rule. Chris Mills supported all OCYS arguments.
                      CFSA field location falls within 15 miles of Orlando City, not FC America. Denied
                      based on 15 mile rule."

This is the third time I have posted the minutes to your thread and it never gets old. You try and spin the truth to favor your story. Only problem is your story is about breaking the rules. HM refused to find home fields outside the 15-mile marker and was denied affiliation. If you will notice in the actual minutes, it was not just OC fighting FKK. FCA also supported the rule violation.

The facts have been presented again for a third time and they have never supported your story.

Comment

Small weak and stupid dads are the loudest. Keep spinning and spewing loser. Your U17 girls still were 3 and out. That means your team could not get past the first round. I don't care if you think it was the top 8 teams in the country. You could not get to the next round. Same result as the OC. In the real world, anyone can advance if they win. Any team that starts the tournament can finish on top IF and only IF they win.

Now had OC won three games, they would have kept advancing as long as they won and finally ended up in the national championship game. So keep trying to rationalize this perceived difference in talent in your pea brain dad. When you lose you go home. Both OC and FKK lost. Both went home. No rainbows to pull out of your butt on that one slick.

Back to your anger management classes with a healthy dose of humility. You have just been schooled Fkker.
                        It is obvious you would struggle to walk across the street. Your kid must have some athletic ability thank god because if she has your brain she will be Kate plus 8. Fkk went through 4 rounds for states. Three at regionals and then failed at Nationals. State champion!!! Regional Champion!!! Then Nationals. Let's compare apples to apples you limp banana!! OC won nothing earned nothing and went nowhere. Go back to school you purple pool aid drinking zombie.

Comment

NO. The reason FKK did not have a league is because they were denied FYSA affiliation. The reason for that denial was spelled out clearly in the minutes of the last FYSA annual meeting:
                          "Central Florida Soccer Alliance – Joe Avallone and Tim Geltz spoke about the need
                          for soccer in the East Orange County area, growth plan, and local sponsorships. Craig
                          Pole and Greg Brick highlighted various issues including poaching charges,
                          deceptive practices and 15 mile rule. Chris Mills supported all OCYS arguments.
                          CFSA field location falls within 15 miles of Orlando City, not FC America. Denied
                          based on 15 mile rule."

This is the third time I have posted the minutes to your thread and it never gets old. You try and spin the truth to favor your story. Only problem is your story is about breaking the rules. HM refused to find home fields outside the 15-mile marker and was denied affiliation. If you will notice in the actual minutes, it was not just OC fighting FKK. FCA also supported the rule violation.

The facts have been presented again for a third time and they have never supported your story.
                          Wrong! You're cute but wrong. What I said is that OC has and continues to prevent FKK from gaining league status. Then u jump in citing bylaws and other lies to make it look as if OC are somehow victims in the matter. You wanna talk "facts"? FYSA has in it’s bylaws a rule that says no new club may become an FYSA affiliate unless all affiliates that reside within a 15 mile radius of that club either approve or object to them being affiliated. If they object, we are denied membership. If they approve, we are allowed to be a member. Guess who objected? That's right OC. You said it yourself...citing 15 rule, poaching, and deceptive practices. Although FKK is 14 miles away, the poaching and deception were found to be untrue. So u can hide and be cowards by saying it's not us it the FYSA bylaws, but everyone knows the truth. It's obvious that OC is the driver behind this. You So u can keep spinning but those are the "fact" little buddy.

Comment

"Now had OC won three games"...you can stop right there because that is funny!

Comment

Wrong! You're cute but wrong. What I said is that OC has and continues to prevent FKK from gaining league status. Then u jump in citing bylaws and other lies to make it look as if OC are somehow victims in the matter. You wanna talk "facts"? FYSA has in it’s bylaws a rule that says no new club may become an FYSA affiliate unless all affiliates that reside within a 15 mile radius of that club either approve or object to them being affiliated. If they object, we are denied membership. If they approve, we are allowed to be a member. Guess who objected? That's right OC. You said it yourself...citing 15 rule, poaching, and deceptive practices. Although FKK is 14 miles away, the poaching and deception were found to be untrue. So u can hide and be cowards by saying it's not us it the FYSA bylaws, but everyone knows the truth. It's obvious that OC is the driver behind this. You So u can keep spinning but those are the "fact" little buddy.
                              "bylaws and other lies". That is classic. Thanks for the laugh, FKK'ng nut job.

Comment

"bylaws and other lies". That is classic. Thanks for the laugh, FKK'ng nut job.
                                No problem, it was a pleasure!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X