Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't know where you are from. Don't know why you hate our team so much. Very sad. Btw 4-2 over ACYS(final 4 state cup) 5-4 over team Boca, 5-4 over Westin Black, 3-0 over space coast. All top 20 in the state. So where are you from big shot that you want to play us so bad?
    #1 Florida
    #15 Region
    # 109 National

Comment

#1 Florida
      #15 Region
      # 109 National
      Wow so you are the #1 team in Florida. Very good team. So you are going to come on here and rip 13 year old kids. Who btw play/ work very hard. They are extremely competitive against the top teams. Admittedly not as good as you but who is. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so pompous. Knowing some of your parents they would be embarrassed by you as well.

Comment

Wow so you are the #1 team in Florida. Very good team. So you are going to come on here and rip 13 year old kids. Who btw play/ work very hard. They are extremely competitive against the top teams. Admittedly not as good as you but who is. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so pompous. Knowing some of your parents they would be embarrassed by you as well.
        I highly doubt that TBU parent wrote what you are responding to. People on this site can pretend to be whoever they want.

Comment

I highly doubt that TBU parent wrote what you are responding to. People on this site can pretend to be whoever they want.
          I'm sure you are right. People hide all the time here. Probably from Clearwater or some other local team.

Comment

Spoken like a classless ass clown.
            Spoken like a TBU parent. #1 EGOS!

Comment

Spoken like a TBU parent. #1 EGOS!

This year TBU 00-01 U14 (not an Academy) beats every Academy 2000 -CLW/Weston/OCYS/ETC. or U14 or U15 teams

Comment

This year TBU 00-01 U14 (not an Academy) beats every Academy 2000 -CLW/Weston/OCYS/ETC. or U14 or U15 teams
                Killed in every game. Tbu would not even stand a chance against guess who? Tbu DA!!!

Comment

Celtic will beat TBU, we are the best team.

Comment

Don't know where you are from. Don't know why you hate our team so much. Very sad. Btw 4-2 over ACYS(final 4 state cup) 5-4 over team Boca, 5-4 over Westin Black, 3-0 over space coast. All top 20 in the state. So where are you from big shot that you want to play us so bad?
                    Here's why Celtic is "hated" so much:

A) The Parents are an obnoxious bunch of screaming idiots
                    B) You only have offensive opportunities when your defense clears the ball 80yds. NO build up play whatsoever.
                    C) You celebrate every small victory as if it were the world cup
                    D) Your fields look like they've been relentlessly pummeled by Meteors
                    E) Your coach is an ridiculous, screaming fool
                    F) Your team has 0 (ZERO) technical ability. 2/3rds of your kids don't have a first touch
                    G) You have some VERY dirty players on your team who cuss at opposing players while hacking them down from behind on a regular basis WITH the encouragement of the idiotic parents
                    H) The Parents curse on the sideline during games then come here and deny that they do it
                    I) You patrol these boards constantly trying to defend every single post against you on a daily basis

I can keep going but I believe this list covers the major points. Anyone who has played you knows how true this is. You are not respected as a team or as individuals. At least in the U14 boys (2014) division. Parents from other teams get together and laugh at your expense.

As I said earlier. Celtic blows.

Comment

B) You only have offensive opportunities when your defense clears the ball 80yds. NO build up play whatsoever.
                      F) Your team has 0 (ZERO) technical ability. 2/3rds of your kids don't have a first touch
                      G) You have some VERY dirty players on your team who cuss at opposing players while hacking them down from behind on a regular basis WITH the encouragement of the idiotic parents
                      H) The Parents curse on the sideline during games then come here and deny that they do it
                      I) You patrol these boards constantly trying to defend every single post against you on a daily basis

I can keep going but I believe this list covers the major points. Anyone who has played you knows how true this is. You are not respected as a team or as individuals. At least in the U14 boys (2014) division. Parents from other teams get together and laugh at your expense.

Wow. Talk about a serious "nut job". You have some serious vent up issues. I hope you are familiar with us that you have played us and beat us a number of times. I hope you really know the kids on this team to make these accusations. You know they are 13 right? So with all this said please tell me where you are truly from and don't say TBU because that wouldn't be true. They have way too much class and i'm sure they could truly care less about Celtic. That would leave Clearwater or West Florida as my guesses. So stop hiding behind your idiotic inaccurate post's and tell us where you are from and be honest.

Comment

What a hideous mean spirited post. Written obviously by a demented wacko that has nothing better to do. We have played this Celtic team many times. To say they are not a strong team is just plain ignorant. Are their parents the best? Some are a bit over the top for sure. However we have never had a problem with the kids or their coach's. Sounds like you have something personal against this team. I for one don't get it.

Comment

A true coward not telling us where you are from. The truth is I already know who you are.

Comment

Surprised a coach would post something like this.

Comment

And...I've proved my point. Thank you crazy Celtic parent.

Comment

#1 Florida
                                #15 Region
                                # 109 National
                                The Weston team playing up is clearly the best team in FL. TBU avoided academy so they clearly are not ready for the big leagues. Some of the kids are too short anyway. The big fast academy kids would make them look like U12 children.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X