Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you do not know that is because you do not attend the same level of tournaments as
    we do. Do worry I am sure we do not have any scores to settle with you.
    Exactly who do you have scores to settle with ( or should I say your 10 year old)?

Comment

Who or what is a blue nation?
      Yes I was wondering the same thing, who the hell is blue nation?

Comment

Yes I was wondering the same thing, who the hell is blue nation?
        Where are all the 04/05 teams going for Pre season tournaments? It certainly doesn't look like Disney?

Comment

Where are all the 04/05 teams going for Pre season tournaments? It certainly doesn't look like Disney?
          Nowhere...That Disney list is pathetic

Comment

Blue nation will be out in force!

Comment

Blue nation will be out in force!
              This is an obvious troll not involved at all with Blue Nation. They are a b-level 03/04 team, are not playing at Disney and will not be out in full force.

Comment

This is an obvious troll not involved at all with Blue Nation. They are a b-level 03/04 team, are not playing at Disney and will not be out in full force.
                B level team? You bastard we are Blue Freaking Nation!

Comment

But they did easily beat the OC 04/05s last fall in the OC tourney. Ran at them hard and physically beat them. Saw it with my own eyes. Not saying that Blue Nation is better in anyway whatsoever, but I think it exposed a weakness in that team that may or may not be rectified with the addition of Leonardo's boys.

Comment

But they did easily beat the OC 04/05s last fall in the OC tourney. Ran at them hard and physically beat them. Saw it with my own eyes. Not saying that Blue Nation is better in anyway whatsoever, but I think it exposed a weakness in that team that may or may not be rectified with the addition of Leonardo's boys.
                    still holding on to that 1 goal diff huh, your a freaking idiot!! Come on back and get some, pathetic Maitland goonies

Comment

still holding on to that 1 goal diff huh, your a freaking idiot!! Come on back and get some, pathetic Maitland goonies
                      Not with Maitland. There are plenty of one goal games where a team is physically beaten and that is what happened to OC in that game. I watched it. Love how the OC team plays, but they are not fast or very athletic. They are also vertically challenged. I have no doubt some will grow and gain some game speed, but I still believe their lack of overall size, speed and athleticism will lead many of the current players to lose their spots over the next couple of years.

Comment

Not with Maitland. There are plenty of one goal games where a team is physically beaten and that is what happened to OC in that game. I watched it. Love how the OC team plays, but they are not fast or very athletic. They are also vertically challenged. I have no doubt some will grow and gain some game speed, but I still believe their lack of overall size, speed and athleticism will lead many of the current players to lose their spots over the next couple of years.
                        Yawn, keep telling yourself that you can deal with mediocrity in your own way

Comment

Breakers baby!

Comment

Breakers baby!
                            Who are the Breakers? they were not very good last year?

Comment

With the talented players that have joined there already quality squad and coach, they should be a top tier team.

Comment

Whats wrong with you? Did I come on hear and bash your club? No I just am enthusiastic about my Breakers. Let me guess your club is #1 in the US and you kid is the best. For your information the Breakers may not be the best, Hell we are not even that good but we try real hard.
                                So in a nutshell "Go Breakers!"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X