TBU West Teams Playing in CDL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU-WEST is still canceling training if it looks or smells like rain. The senior players need to train harder and longer then the junior players. Maybe , the senior players can learn how to defend set plays , perform set plays , offside trap , maybe make three passes in a row on the ground . TBU-WEST trainers do not know how to get the best out of their players .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      TBU-WEST is still canceling training if it looks or smells like rain. The senior players need to train harder and longer then the junior players. Maybe , the senior players can learn how to defend set plays , perform set plays , offside trap , maybe make three passes in a row on the ground . TBU-WEST trainers do not know how to get the best out of their players .
      Stop trying to stir up trouble, You are obvisously the guy who bashes Celtic, TBU, Largo, Strictly...basically every team just to start trouble...leave it alone. Go read a book

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1328154]Your whole post is filled with contridictions but that is exactly what you are a walking contridiction... Where to start.. Unprovovked comments?? How about stop coming on here trying to sell how great things are at Largo. You haven't played a game yet.. Bit premature on your part isnt it? Better than Celtic? How? As of last year they were clearly ahead of you as far as number of teams and successful teams, so how has that changed? Because remeber you haven't played a game yet.. So with that right there I proved you are a joke.

As far as Clearwater... When you are king of the mountain, and Clearwater is clearly that, you will have the wannabees as yourself claiming the demise of the King... So whatever bring it, TBU ownes Tampa, but it aint gonna happen in Pinellas. Because remeber this, the 1st teams will always play in Tampa[/QUlOTE]
        I have not, nor have I seen a post on here that states TBU West has somehow turned into some grand soccer power during the short time since TBU has been involved in the club. What I feel and many others at the club feel is that the club is headed in the right direction.

Premature to consider TBU West a level above Celtics. At this point, maybe for as you stated, it has to be proven on the field first. As far as soccer stature, Largo was not a top tier club. Neither myself, nor anyone else at TBU West would consider TBU West to be a top tier club in Pinellas County like Clearwater is. Only time will tell if they ever reach that level. What I do know for sure is the talent level and number of players on my son's team improved way beyond expectations and many other teams are sharing the same stories.

Are TBU parents excited our children are a part of an improving club? Absolutely. Am I personally tired of seeing individuals spew vitriolic comments on this forum about our Club? Absolutely. Have I ever stood up against the attacks by mounting an attack of my own? Absolutely. Have I personally ever posted any attacking comments about another club that was not a direct response to the vicious attacks of others? Absolutely not.

So, go ahead and respond Clearwater parent with your attacking blows about our club as I'm certain you will. Go ahead and spread your propaganda based arguments to make it sound as if someone is stating we are some great soccer power which I have not. You are happy at Clearwater. My son is happy for the moment at TBU West and at the end of the day, that is my biggest concern.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1329163]
          Your whole post is filled with contridictions but that is exactly what you are a walking contridiction... Where to start.. Unprovovked comments?? How about stop coming on here trying to sell how great things are at Largo. You haven't played a game yet.. Bit premature on your part isnt it? Better than Celtic? How? As of last year they were clearly ahead of you as far as number of teams and successful teams, so how has that changed? Because remeber you haven't played a game yet.. So with that right there I proved you are a joke.

As far as Clearwater... When you are king of the mountain, and Clearwater is clearly that, you will have the wannabees as yourself claiming the demise of the King... So whatever bring it, TBU ownes Tampa, but it aint gonna happen in Pinellas. Because remeber this, the 1st teams will always play in Tampa[/QUlOTE]
          I have not, nor have I seen a post on here that states TBU West has somehow turned into some grand soccer power during the short time since TBU has been involved in the club. What I feel and many others at the club feel is that the club is headed in the right direction.

Premature to consider TBU West a level above Celtics. At this point, maybe for as you stated, it has to be proven on the field first. As far as soccer stature, Largo was not a top tier club. Neither myself, nor anyone else at TBU West would consider TBU West to be a top tier club in Pinellas County like Clearwater is. Only time will tell if they ever reach that level. What I do know for sure is the talent level and number of players on my son's team improved way beyond expectations and many other teams are sharing the same stories.

Are TBU parents excited our children are a part of an improving club? Absolutely. Am I personally tired of seeing individuals spew vitriolic comments on this forum about our Club? Absolutely. Have I ever stood up against the attacks by mounting an attack of my own? Absolutely. Have I personally ever posted any attacking comments about another club that was not a direct response to the vicious attacks of others? Absolutely not.

So, go ahead and respond Clearwater parent with your attacking blows about our club as I'm certain you will. Go ahead and spread your propaganda based arguments to make it sound as if someone is stating we are some great soccer power which I have not. You are happy at Clearwater. My son is happy for the moment at TBU West and at the end of the day, that is my biggest concern.
          Is this one of the worst all time posts, ever? Absolutely.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1329176]

Ok. You got me. Wow. It never stops. Incredible.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1329176]

No. But the above post is. Lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1329192]

No. But the above post is. Lol
                Dude, you got punk'd. Just take it and keep your trap shut.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1329234]

Dude, you got punk'd. Just take it and keep your trap shut.
                  Is this one of the worst "punks" ever? Absolutely.

Comment

I think it's great for the largo-Seminole area to have at last one club that the kids can participate in the better leagues. Just last year we were pretty much limited to the USA League at both largo and Celtic. Now at Largo your kid can play in hte CDL and if your kid is a beginner they can still play in the USA League with Celtic

Comment

I think it's great for the largo-Seminole area to have at last one club that the kids can participate in the better leagues. Just last year we were pretty much limited to the USA League at both largo and Celtic. Now at Largo your kid can play in hte CDL and if your kid is a beginner they can still play in the USA League with Celtic
                      Bhahaha...the cut and past warrier is back!!!! Check your facts, because your post is one big lie

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X