Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    looking at gotsoccer on tournaments, didnt they lose to their own Lauderhill club, 3rd team they have a banner for? And tied PSG 3rd team on the same event....
    damn that dude lied

Comment

damn that dude lied
      yup he did

Comment

yup he did
        So sad

Comment

Weston

Comment

Weston
            thank you

Comment

What a bunch of sick ****s you are. Who gives a **** about 2009/2010 they play small field. Quit pressuring your kids let them find their spot/place and find them some great coaches then the team will make itself. Quit chasing teams.

Comment

What a bunch of sick ****s you are. Who gives a **** about 2009/2010 they play small field. Quit pressuring your kids let them find their spot/place and find them some great coaches then the team will make itself. Quit chasing teams.
                Amen if I had wanted to play for the best team the highlight of my kids life would have been u8 playinf for West Orange Fury. By the way they were the best u8 team ever.

Comment

Dude, those apopka 3v3 teams would have crushed anyone

Comment

To answer your question you have to identify what do you consider as best?
                    Is it winning or is it development of the players?
                    At U10 level you should careless about winning vs development.
                    Many of these "strong" teams did not develop the players they have currently. Most were the top players on different teams. Weston for example, the team in 2017 is not the same team in 2018, most of those players came from other teams. Never the less Coach Tony is an excellent coach who knows how to get in the kids head to achieve the goal which is why most teams can't compete against them. Pinecrest is also a top team with excellent coaching. The current U10 team is a nice gelled group of kids. Majority is playing from U8.
                    Deportivo is another strong (New) team and excellent coaching. They have what who I think is the #1 player in Florida for his age with that said, without him I think they would not seem as great as they are now but the coaching and management are top notch. Jupiter is another, I think the u10 team is a merge of Jupiter and PBG.
                    Lauderhill Lions Champion FC is a very good team lead by cypress bay high school head coach, also everyone knows majority of the players on the team I think they left Miramar. I'm seeing on this thread they are being bashed for guest playing, in my opinion that should not be a big issue as they seem short staffed and is within the rules. They are new and they have to build up just like La Academia last year which split and the core players started Deportivo.

In choosing a team for your kid first realize this youth soccer is a big business it's all about the money remember you are paying up to $2500 per year which doesn't guarantee your child to go pro or get a scholarship. What a lot of people do not notice is when you go to tryouts everyone makes the team they just put you on different division teams. If it was truly on a high level only the best would make it. Why do you have a bronze division??? That's Rec.
                    Choosing a team, go to different clubs after the season starts (because as i said it's a business and they trap you after tryouts) and evaluate the coaches, don't go off the clubs name see who would be your coach and see if that's what you are looking for.

Do not follow most of these parents and coaches on this website they turn everything into an agenda.

Comment

To answer your question you have to identify what do you consider as best?
                      Is it winning or is it development of the players?
                      At U10 level you should careless about winning vs development.
                      Many of these "strong" teams did not develop the players they have currently. Most were the top players on different teams. Weston for example, the team in 2017 is not the same team in 2018, most of those players came from other teams. Never the less Coach Tony is an excellent coach who knows how to get in the kids head to achieve the goal which is why most teams can't compete against them. Pinecrest is also a top team with excellent coaching. The current U10 team is a nice gelled group of kids. Majority is playing from U8.
                      Deportivo is another strong (New) team and excellent coaching. They have what who I think is the #1 player in Florida for his age with that said, without him I think they would not seem as great as they are now but the coaching and management are top notch. Jupiter is another, I think the u10 team is a merge of Jupiter and PBG.
                      Lauderhill Lions Champion FC is a very good team lead by cypress bay high school head coach, also everyone knows majority of the players on the team I think they left Miramar. I'm seeing on this thread they are being bashed for guest playing, in my opinion that should not be a big issue as they seem short staffed and is within the rules. They are new and they have to build up just like La Academia last year which split and the core players started Deportivo.

In choosing a team for your kid first realize this youth soccer is a big business it's all about the money remember you are paying up to $2500 per year which doesn't guarantee your child to go pro or get a scholarship. What a lot of people do not notice is when you go to tryouts everyone makes the team they just put you on different division teams. If it was truly on a high level only the best would make it. Why do you have a bronze division??? That's Rec.
                      Choosing a team, go to different clubs after the season starts (because as i said it's a business and they trap you after tryouts) and evaluate the coaches, don't go off the clubs name see who would be your coach and see if that's what you are looking for.

Do not follow most of these parents and coaches on this website they turn everything into an agenda.
                      Three are clubs, Weston, Pinecrest and Deportivo. The other one should not be classified here as its a club. a one team is not a club. Those other have a feeding system for tryouts and all, not living a parent's fantasy dream...

Please don't classify coaches from those and players from a made up club.

If you are Development, why guest play. seems someone cares more of results.....
                      Cypress Bay coach, you mean X cypress bay coach that had weston players to help him win, now coaching girls which seems cant do anything right.... make sure facts are accurate not misleading.

Comment

Time out!!!
                        Aren't all the clubs going for the win?
                        Isn't that the main marketing tool?
                        I see no one advertising they made players in D1 or made to Europe (Fact).
                        Some may have in D3. (Fact)
                        Out of all I said you are picking out the Lions?
                        I'm answering the post.
                        A soccer club is really just a group of people interested in soccer. “Club soccer” refers to the organization and participants in certain leagues, tournaments and associations – essentially, soccer clubs. (Fact)
                        All clubs are made up essentially at the start, What are you saying!!! (Fact)

I'm not affiliated with any of the 6 clubs that were mentioned so this is nothing for me to give a honest Facts & Opinion.

As I said before all clubs are businesses made to pounce on parents dreams not excluding Lions. You are not promised a scholarship or pro but you pay around $20,000 in a 8 year period.
                        Pinecrest Coach and Tony (Weston) Coach are the best coaches right now to take your child to for this (2009) age group.

All these cyber idiots here amaze me.

As a matter of fact, to the Original post the best option for this age is one on one training then sign up for a good rec team so they can play.
                        Travel is only beneficial at age 15 for college profiles.

Comment

Time out!!!
                          Aren't all the clubs going for the win?
                          Isn't that the main marketing tool?
                          I see no one advertising they made players in D1 or made to Europe (Fact).
                          Some may have in D3. (Fact)
                          Out of all I said you are picking out the Lions?
                          I'm answering the post.
                          A soccer club is really just a group of people interested in soccer. “Club soccer” refers to the organization and participants in certain leagues, tournaments and associations – essentially, soccer clubs. (Fact)
                          All clubs are made up essentially at the start, What are you saying!!! (Fact)

I'm not affiliated with any of the 6 clubs that were mentioned so this is nothing for me to give a honest Facts & Opinion.

As I said before all clubs are businesses made to pounce on parents dreams not excluding Lions. You are not promised a scholarship or pro but you pay around $20,000 in a 8 year period.
                          Pinecrest Coach and Tony (Weston) Coach are the best coaches right now to take your child to for this (2009) age group.

All these cyber idiots here amaze me.

As a matter of fact, to the Original post the best option for this age is one on one training then sign up for a good rec team so they can play.
                          Travel is only beneficial at age 15 for college profiles.
                          Wait this is Tony the mailman we are talking about, left his team Hammocks to only get his two kids and get into politics and promised so many DA players that would come in, which all have left.

He's even in the hot seat in Weston as originally was beneficial, now all those DA players he brought all have left and the last two years many parents question how favoritism in the team and only certain kids,

Pinecrest all the way as a club and coaches. to u13 nothing counts only little awards that wont mean anything other than parents dreams.

The best 2009 player is not in any of these clubs.

Comment

Three are clubs, Weston, Pinecrest and Deportivo. The other one should not be classified here as its a club. a one team is not a club. Those other have a feeding system for tryouts and all, not living a parent's fantasy dream...

Please don't classify coaches from those and players from a made up club.

If you are Development, why guest play. seems someone cares more of results.....
                            Cypress Bay coach, you mean X cypress bay coach that had weston players to help him win, now coaching girls which seems cant do anything right.... make sure facts are accurate not misleading.
                            Listen, move on, these aren't pro players. What happened in the past is done and over with. Players and parents are not obligated to stay with any particular team. Stop living in the past man. This is youth soccer, instead of bashing each other, focus on getting the kids to be better players and individuals. Your wasting time and energy spewing hatred on a forum. Put your egos aside and just focus on helping the children learn and grow. Whats the purpose of bashing a club? You have children to attend to.

Comment

the mailman wants DA Team next season... uhmm buddy did u ever get the D? u need more acumen fella... weston would be mickey mouse club if they allow a non pro player without licenses to lead DA Team...

Comment

Desperate Housemen of Travel Soccer South Florida

This Forum is funny.
                                To think these comments all are from men with ego problems LOL!!!
                                Bashing kids and clubs just to say they are at the best teams.
                                The amount of information you all know even peoples personal life...
                                Desperate Housemen of Travel Soccer South Florida should be the name of this Forum.
                                All a bunch of ITCH's hating people for no good reason.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X