Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    $$$$$$. The girls (and younger and lower level boys) pay in, the boys academy takes $$$ out.
    Exactly. Rds and all the camps they run help cover DA expenses. Adding a girls Rds helps their bottom line even more. For now they'll take the extra cash and see where things fall out with GDA. Some of the people running for USSF president want to shake up the whole system anyway.

Comment

Addition of u13 next year for GDa. Not official, though rumors are an announcement will be forthcoming.
      Also rumors BDA splits the 16/17 ages. One more team Red Bulls have to pay for. Girls RDS to the rescue!

Comment

Also rumors BDA splits the 16/17 ages. One more team Red Bulls have to pay for. Girls RDS to the rescue!
        Ah right...any sense of splitting the Girls 16/17? That'll have a big impact on the current U15's.

Comment

Ah right...any sense of splitting the Girls 16/17? That'll have a big impact on the current U15's.
          I think they will stay u16/u17 or 02/03, that will be a strong age group next year.

Comment

Training is good. I will take a good trainer in a dump over meh in fancy digs any day.
            My daughter is currently taking the COE at KK and I tell you it is the most intelligent training I have seen for the age group 07.

My daughter has done local training with team and trainer, RDS, and other smaller programs at colleges.

A typical session finds them working on say movement off the ball. They run a exercise and every 5 minutes he pulls them in to review the last couple of minutes pluses and minuses they continue to work it until the get it. The week before he spent almost a hour and a half at how to shield the ball from a defender and it was eye opening how the girls moved afterwards.

RDS as I have seen runs smaller foot drills and simple passing drills. I think the girls and the program work at a much higher level. my 2 cents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X