Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They got one or two community college signings over the years. They don't advertise it much.
    Don't hate on community college.

Comment

Don't hate on community college.
      CC can be good if a girl spent all her time playing soccer and doesn't have the grades or academic ability to go to university.

Comment

There is a reason they call it a season. Again FC good team and they did beat Onyx last time they played (1x in last 7 years). Both of these teams play the exact same schedule on the exact same dates. Currently Onyx in 2nd and FC is 2nd from the bottom. Onyx is a strange team in they play some of the best teams in the country head to head as evidenced by last weekend with a win and a draw, but they underperform against lower tier teams like FC

I think for the last several years FC has finished 4th in the Mountain division and my guess is this year will be no different

You're second best in the state now. Sorry it ended that way for the unbeatable Onyx.

Comment

You're second best in the state now. Sorry it ended that way for the unbeatable Onyx.
          You need to alert the ECNL commissioner that you have determined a new way to determine the standings

Comment

CC can be good if a girl spent all her time playing soccer and doesn't have the grades or academic ability to go to university.
            Not all players have the money or brains for university. CC can be a good alternativel for some players.

Comment

Too bad for all those Onyx girls that are going to OSU, Arizona, UC Davis, Oregon, Colorado College, etc...

I am not so sure about development, but FC Portland has done a good job of recruiting players from the SW Washington area the last few years.
              You forgot to mention Portland State. Oh wait, they pulled their offer.

Comment

People will be jealous of Onyx forever.
                No, just sick of their obnoxious parents. Good riddance to the entire lot of them. Worthless just like Tom. They should have all followed him down to California.

Comment

Too bad for all those Onyx girls that are going to OSU, Arizona, UC Davis, Oregon, Colorado College, etc...

I am not so sure about development, but FC Portland has done a good job of recruiting players from the SW Washington area the last few years.
                  Oregon eh? Gee, they signed 8 players and have a returning roster (unless there are some transfers) of 26 meaning the team will have as many as 34 on the roster. That should be fun.

Comment

Oregon eh? Gee, they signed 8 players and have a returning roster (unless there are some transfers) of 26 meaning the team will have as many as 34 on the roster. That should be fun.
                    Says the dad who's daughter wasn't invited to the party. I am guessing the girl going to Oregon will be fine as I think she may be the only local player that has played with the USWNT

Comment

Says the dad who's daughter wasn't invited to the party. I am guessing the girl going to Oregon will be fine as I think she may be the only local player that has played with the USWNT
                      Why on earth would anyone choose Oregon? Third worst pac12 team. Just under OSU. Right?

Comment

Ok Mr. Palmer. Whatever you say. Go check the past UP players over the past 20 years and get back to us. Lots of USWNT players on those rosters. And get ready to say hello to a new coaching staff next year. Oh. And we will let those other frosh know about your arrogance about her.

Comment

They got one or two community college signings over the years. They don't advertise it much.
                          Why is this anyone's business? Any college is good. Maybe you ought to spend more time worrying about your own business.

Comment

Sorry but most Oregon girls would love to end up playing for the Ducks or Beavers in the PAC12. Rare for our girls to even make it to any Pac12 school even as the last player on the bench. Hard to knock it when it's the best our girl she can hope for.

Comment

Sorry but most Oregon girls would love to end up playing for the Ducks or Beavers in the PAC12. Rare for our girls to even make it to any Pac12 school even as the last player on the bench. Hard to knock it when it's the best our girl she can hope for.
                              The dad who is knocking playing for the Ducks and their big roster is the same dad who signed his daughter up for their ID camp, paid the $150, posted his cute little dd on Facebook to show all his work buddy's and gma and gpa that she was being recruited by UofO

Comment

Thorns did get a few community college signings over the years and a NAIA too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X