Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree with this. Out of all of the DA Clubs, I would probably rate Crossfire's as the least athletic. Undersized and not able to maintain possession very well. Crossfire's athleticism seems to be on their back line, and a couple up top who seem to have speed.
    And Bingo was his name-o

Comment

And Bingo was his name-o
      A couple of their parents have athletic jaws though, so maybe there’s hope

Comment

Yes, and great conditioning too. They never seem to get tired.

Comment

We recently played Crossfire and both parent's group ended up watching together from behind the end line. I have to say their parents were very nice, and were very complimentary to our team and kids. That has almost always been my experience with all of these teams. The one exception would be a certain Dad from FC Portland who was classless and rude.

Comment

We recently played Crossfire and both parent's group ended up watching together from behind the end line. I have to say their parents were very nice, and were very complimentary to our team and kids. That has almost always been my experience with all of these teams. The one exception would be a certain Dad from FC Portland who was classless and rude.
            The common denominator in each situation seems to be FC PARENTS, hmmmm....maybe it's time for them to look in the mirror...

Comment

The common denominator in each situation seems to be FC PARENTS, hmmmm....maybe it's time for them to look in the mirror...
              We do have one or two parents that I wish would shut up. I can say the same for other clubs too. Least we admit it.

Comment

Agree with this. Out of all of the DA Clubs, I would probably rate Crossfire's as the least athletic. Undersized and not able to maintain possession very well. Crossfire's athleticism seems to be on their back line, and a couple up top who seem to have speed.
                A year from now things will all start to shake out for all these kids. At this point you have some kids who have hit their growth spurt early (or are older than they state??) and are using that physical advantage and unfortunately coaches who are more worried about "WINNING" games now than developing sound soccer players and principles and how to play the game as part of a team. If these kids we all speak of are truly of age, they are pretty much done growing (knowing who the parents are) unless the milkman is the real dad and the next number of years will be tough on them and their teams as everyone else passes them up physically and gets the just revenge coming. Trust me the competitive kids who are talented just smaller now do not forget....

Comment

A year from now things will all start to shake out for all these kids. At this point you have some kids who have hit their growth spurt early (or are older than they state??) and are using that physical advantage and unfortunately coaches who are more worried about "WINNING" games now than developing sound soccer players and principles and how to play the game as part of a team. If these kids we all speak of are truly of age, they are pretty much done growing (knowing who the parents are) unless the milkman is the real dad and the next number of years will be tough on them and their teams as everyone else passes them up physically and gets the just revenge coming. Trust me the competitive kids who are talented just smaller now do not forget....
                  Sounds great. Thanks for providing us with at least a dozen excuses that we can use when we are getting “boat raced” against you next year, or in the next number of years whatever that means.

I’m sure your little fellas are going to be the **** next year. It’s gonna be great! Let’s make Crossfire great again.

Comment

Sounds great. Thanks for providing us with at least a dozen excuses that we can use when we are getting “boat raced” against you next year, or in the next number of years whatever that means.

I’m sure your little fellas are going to be the **** next year. It’s gonna be great! Let’s make Crossfire great again.
                    Bless you for you know not what you do...

Comment

Not from xfire but thanks for proving once again just how big of a d bag you really are...

Comment

I guess you confuse facts with what you call "excuses"- there has not been a single boat race in this match up. Rather a bunch of tightly contested games with a few bad calls that made the difference in 2 of them. It is what it is no matter how much you want to tell yourself and others something else. Move on....

Comment

Not from xfire but thanks for proving once again just how big of a d bag you really are...
                          Nice, now we get the name calling. You just gotta love that anonymity. It sure looks manly on you. Now can’t we all just get along? Come on, some of you just take this **** way too seriously. I got your panties in a wad, and you must be fresh out of comebacks, so you go to name calling. Didn’t your mommy teach you that if you get to the point of name calling it’s better to keep the mouth closed?

Comment

I guess you confuse facts with what you call "excuses"- there has not been a single boat race in this match up. Rather a bunch of tightly contested games with a few bad calls that made the difference in 2 of them. It is what it is no matter how much you want to tell yourself and others something else. Move on....
                            Just saying you guys manufacture a lot of ‘facts’ after a loss. Fighting it out for fourth with Westside, you have had more opportunity to hone your craft. We admire that and expect that should our time come, you will respect us uncovering the same ‘facts’. Success, after all can be fleeting. Now if you will excuse me, I have some jungle ball to play with my big, athletic kid.

Comment

Just saying you guys manufacture a lot of ‘facts’ after a loss. Fighting it out for fourth with Westside, you have had more opportunity to hone your craft. We admire that and expect that should our time come, you will respect us uncovering the same ‘facts’. Success, after all can be fleeting. Now if you will excuse me, I have some jungle ball to play with my big, athletic kid.
                              Wrong. Your child is one of the average kids on the team who doesn't play much at all. GOOOOOO PORTLAND!
                              Regards,
                              FC Grandpa

Comment

Nice, now we get the name calling. You just gotta love that anonymity. It sure looks manly on you. Now can’t we all just get along? Come on, some of you just take this **** way too seriously. I got your panties in a wad, and you must be fresh out of comebacks, so you go to name calling. Didn’t your mommy teach you that if you get to the point of name calling it’s better to keep the mouth closed?
                                No- you don't get to have it both ways

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X