Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Prime truth

FC Prime is terrible. Worst club with the worst teams and terrible coaches. South florida and brevard are both the same. Absolutely terrible.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FC Prime is terrible. Worst club with the worst teams and terrible coaches. South florida and brevard are both the same. Absolutely terrible.
    Oh wow!! Thank you for this enlightening post. I was planning on moving my kid there next year, but after reading this thought provoking, fact filled comment, I won’t. Glad we checked Talking Soccer to make logical decisions for our children.

Comment

This post is terrible. The OP is terrible.

Serious inquiry though:

Does Prime have coaches leaving?
      Does Prime have field issues for next season?

Comment

This post is terrible. The OP is terrible.

Serious inquiry though:

Does Prime have coaches leaving?
        Does Prime have field issues for next season?
        Thought ah was starting a club in mexico

Comment

The director and coaches are drunks.

Comment

El fc primo

Comment

Is there an honest person who can enlighten why there seems to be so much hatred (at least on TS) of FC/Prime? Is it because people or clubs in some way feel threatend? If that is it, why are they threatened? Seems like more options for players and families is a good thing. If you don’t like the founder or coaches, why not just play someplace else and not worry about what they do. That is, just make your personal choice like you do with numerous other businesses. If they don’t provide a good product, they will fail on their own. Is it because they are a new club and got ECNL and people feel that is unfair? Here in Brevard they Look like the same club they took over(BSA) . They have couple of good teams, and are still the second biggest club after SCU. Way behind them in terms of organization, coaches, and number of good teams. Maybe they will get there. Nobody is really focussed on what they do. If they get their act together they will continue to be a good option for Brevard families.

Comment

Is there an honest person who can enlighten why there seems to be so much hatred (at least on TS) of FC/Prime? Is it because people or clubs in some way feel threatend? If that is it, why are they threatened? Seems like more options for players and families is a good thing. If you don’t like the founder or coaches, why not just play someplace else and not worry about what they do. That is, just make your personal choice like you do with numerous other businesses. If they don’t provide a good product, they will fail on their own. Is it because they are a new club and got ECNL and people feel that is unfair? Here in Brevard they Look like the same club they took over(BSA) . They have couple of good teams, and are still the second biggest club after SCU. Way behind them in terms of organization, coaches, and number of good teams. Maybe they will get there. Nobody is really focussed on what they do. If they get their act together they will continue to be a good option for Brevard families.
                Ok BSA dad

Comment

You hit the nail on the head! Sunrise and Weston are the leaders in the bash session. Sunrise because they are bitter that they love won everything for 5 years but continuously get denied by ECNL and here comes ECNL handing the league to a guy that doesn’t have a club.

Then there is Weston, the biggest show in town and here comes this guy who takes their top girls coach along with a massive amount of their players to play in a league that they used to be in and wish they had back. They chose the GDA route and hate Prime for having the the vision when they should be hating themselves for lacking the vision. They suffer with US Soccer as the top clubs continue to choose ECNL.

Jealousy will always spew hated and hence what you continue to read about on TS!

Comment

Prime is a disgrace to ecnl

Comment

FC Prime is a disrupter. They will either dominate or flame out within the next year or two. Sunrise has controlled the market for a long time, but that market could change quickly. Weston is the loser in the market, but is willing to throw money at the problem to change that. Ask again in a year and a half and I will tell you who was right.

Comment

I am parent there so here is how it is . Alan is a joke of a coach, he does not watch the games he coaches or even attends the practices. He is more interested in then younger teams. Tricia is a good coach and liked by the players but you do not know how long she will be there for. The fields are good but in a horrible area and you have to pay to watch your own player play on game days. The teams have very good players and yes they would destroy the Sunrise and Weston DA teams because of talent alone coaching would not factor in. If you are looking for your daughter to play in college it is a better option than whats out there right now because of ECNL.

Comment

He is more interested in then younger teams.
                          I am from a NF team so not part of your mess. I am quoting just the statement above from your post. How young are you talking? He is the Executive Director of a new club. You build a club from the foundation (young teams), not the top which will age out. Just keep that in perspective. No need for him to micro manage his coaches of the older teams. From what I have seen there is potential for FC Prime to succeed. If they do survive as a club, they will be a good addition to ECNL in SF. Not that I care to listen to SF parent's sideline all game. That can be quite annoying.

Comment

I am from a NF team so not part of your mess. I am quoting just the statement above from your post. How young are you talking? He is the Executive Director of a new club. You build a club from the foundation (young teams), not the top which will age out. Just keep that in perspective. No need for him to micro manage his coaches of the older teams. From what I have seen there is potential for FC Prime to succeed. If they do survive as a club, they will be a good addition to ECNL in SF. Not that I care to listen to SF parent's sideline all game. That can be quite annoying.
                            We love when people from up north tell us how it is. Your self-proclaimed and unsolicited expertise is so refreshing. Please, do continue.

Comment

We love when people from up north tell us how it is. Your self-proclaimed and unsolicited expertise is so refreshing. Please, do continue.
                              Dude your expectations of this AH dude are ridiculous. Do I think Prime deserved to get an ECNL club? H3ll no. They have no proven infrastructure or history of success. But here we are with the club and nothing you or I say changes that. But let that man be the ED and build the club with its youth. That is not NF trying to tell you how it is. That is the truth about building a club telling you how that is. No foundation, no future. No future, no club. Either like the club you are at or move on. Stop being a whiny b!tch. Do what other clubs do and start bashing the rival clubs. Don't bash your own. If not, that makes you the idiot for sticking around. Then everyone can label you the "club hopper" whose dad screwed up their kids youth soccer career. And don't complain to your coach for your kid,he/she really doesn't care what you have to say. Let your kid advocate for themselves. And again, leave if you are not happy. Leaving always solves your problems.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X