• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Warner 8-0
    Space coast wins this weekend, 3-2.

Comment

You think we are only scoring 2!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You think we are only scoring 2!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!
        Lot talk from the only team to get mercy ruled last state cup.

Comment

Winners:
          Sunrise
          Indian River
          Celtic
          Boca
          Texans
          Warner
          Lee County

Comment

Lot talk from the only team to get mercy ruled last state cup.
            Mercy ruled? That is bad! Who was that?

Comment

Mercy ruled? That is bad! Who was that?
              Don’t worry about it. Our best player was injured

Comment

I want to be able to use that line every time our star player doesn’t play. Yes- she had an ankle sprain due to your stupid coach continuing to play her when you were up 6-0 or something. But- 1 player doesn’t make a team and she isn’t that good. She is “good” but not great. There is a difference . There are lots of teams you have NEVER beaten with her on the field. And good teams can shut her down as you are 1 dimensional

Comment

Best excuse ever- you win the internet today

Comment

I want to be able to use that line every time our star player doesn’t play. Yes- she had an ankle sprain due to your stupid coach continuing to play her when you were up 6-0 or something. But- 1 player doesn’t make a team and she isn’t that good. She is “good” but not great. There is a difference . There are lots of teams you have NEVER beaten with her on the field. And good teams can shut her down as you are 1 dimensional
                    ***- way too much attention being paid to someone who is sub-par compared to the extreme talent on Sunrise. Let’s talk about all the great 02 players on Sunrise. The best center mid and striker in the state. College coaches are frothing at the mouth over them.

Comment

***- way too much attention being paid to someone who is sub-par compared to the extreme talent on Sunrise. Let’s talk about all the great 02 players on Sunrise. The best center mid and striker in the state. College coaches are frothing at the mouth over them.
                      All the top 02 players are already committed by now. Maybe FIU is looking

Comment

All the top 02 players are already committed by now. Maybe FIU is looking
                        Exactly my point! Who is so awesome that no one can stop her who isn’t committed? I would love to see a list of 02 commits playing in state cup. I think most have to be from Boca and sunrise- especially at the d-1 level.

Comment

Exactly my point! Who is so awesome that no one can stop her who isn’t committed? I would love to see a list of 02 commits playing in state cup. I think most have to be from Boca and sunrise- especially at the d-1 level.
                          Don’t forget TBU on that list we have several

Comment

Don’t forget TBU on that list we have several
                            How many 02 girls playing state cup are actually committed to colleges? Much less d-1. I suspect very few of any.

Comment

How many 02 girls playing state cup are actually committed to colleges? Much less d-1. I suspect very few of any.
                              I bet ZERO!!!!!

Comment

And what’s your point? To bash 16 year girls for being on a club team and staying healthy and learning how be in a team environment for lessons when you get a job.

How many of the D1 players will actually play professional girls soccer?

So at end of the day they will all go to college and get a real job...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X