Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My boy doesnt go to school with any of your pothead cheating team kids. Deny that they were suspended and deny that kids on your team have been arrested already. I would never take my son to play alongside felons.
    Boy you are dumb Smoking pot is not a felony!!!

Comment

Not primo material, but they are a good team. Just be ware they can get at you, happened to PBG. PBG thought it was the same team they beat in Florida cup, but they were obviously wrong. They have improved a lot since I saw them play Parkland and Bandits in Disney showcase.
      speaking of parkland. What happened in the parkland Weston game. I heard there was a fight with some red cards for both teams.

Comment

Chris Burrows.
        Ryan Mertz When are you going to grow up mentally and physically. Actually Miguel falls in this category as well. You both suffer from little-man syndrome. Your Kids suck and you just keep pumping false hope into them maybe you should put them in bowling or something.

Comment

Ryan Mertz When are you going to grow up mentally and physically. Actually Miguel falls in this category as well. You both suffer from little-man syndrome. Your Kids suck and you just keep pumping false hope into them maybe you should put them in bowling or something.
          I didnt write this. I think it's funny, but I never say anything about the kids on here. I think miguel is immature and needs to grow up though

Comment

I didnt write this. I think it's funny, but I never say anything about the kids on here. I think miguel is immature and needs to grow up though
            Someone should tell them. It is like Olaf singing about summer!!

Comment

Let’s get back on task. Quite a few upsets last week. Some tough come back matches Saturday. Let’s hope the drama builds for Sunday.

Comment

Let’s get back on task. Quite a few upsets last week. Some tough come back matches Saturday. Let’s hope the drama builds for Sunday.
                Rank top 5 upsets of the first day round 2, and predictions each group

Comment

Rank top 5 upsets of the first day round 2, and predictions each group
                  There were only 2 upsets and they were both in Group A.
                  Azzuri over CTC Bandits and Parkland over Weston.
                  Other than that I wouldn't call any of the other wins "upsets".

Comment

wellington going to tap that arse this weekend you heard it here first . Everyone healthy and ready to tap.

Comment

wellington going to tap that arse this weekend you heard it here first . Everyone healthy and ready to tap.
                      Funny bc Wellington was supposed to tap last weekend, but instead, tapped OUT to GOSA the easiest team in the group

Comment

PBG had an unlucky lose to Celtic, but we will for sure clap Key biscane and Kaptiva. We already booked our hotels in Auburndale

Comment

Funny bc Wellington was supposed to tap last weekend, but instead, tapped OUT to GOSA the easiest team in the group
                          saving out taps for this weekend

Comment

Was that the case in sunshine conference as well as fspl?

Comment

Very smart to save the taps for this weekend. Don't want to waste your taps winning against the weaker teams.

Comment

Very smart to save the taps for this weekend. Don't want to waste your taps winning against the weaker teams.
                                Oh your right. Save the taps for later, not the first and most important group game. Got it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X