Weston
        Bandits

My pick for Final 4

I'd say Doral. Strong group .
        Weston just beat Doral.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Weston just beat Doral.
          Beachside beat Doral and Wellington last weekend in Sunshine Conf. Beachside lost to CTC Bandits

Comment

Beachside beat Doral and Wellington last weekend in Sunshine Conf. Beachside lost to CTC Bandits
            Yeah, every Rec team has a lucky weekend now and then

Comment

We played Beachside in FSPL. If it is luck they seem to be having a lot. Looks like they beat Wellington 3 out of last 4 times.

Comment

For sure it was just luck. Don't worry about them. You don't have to prepare to play them in State Cup. They come from a small club I never heard of in east central Florida. No way a team from a small club in that area can beat teams from big clubs in south Florida. Again, be sure not to waste time preparing if you have to play them.

Comment

Weston just beat Doral.
                  I still think that Doral will win , they have a very well rounded group. Wellington will have a strong showing , they always do. Brevard are decent but don't see them winning it. Weston also a strong team , they will come out of their group and do damage round 2. Question is there were 8 seeded teams , is there a dark horse among them ?

Comment

I still think that Doral will win , they have a very well rounded group. Wellington will have a strong showing , they always do. Brevard are decent but don't see them winning it. Weston also a strong team , they will come out of their group and do damage round 2. Question is there were 8 seeded teams , is there a dark horse among them ?
                    CTC Bandits, Doral, Weston, Wellington, Brevard Beachside, ACYS, and West Florida Flames all could win it. Write now Bandits seem to be the best. They beat Beachside 3-2 last week in Sunshine, but were only playing their 2nd game in two days while Beachside was on their 3rd in 3 days. I watched the game and both teams had missed opportunities. Bandits deserved to win it. There are other good teams not mentioned. Final four will depend on who among the contenders has to face each other and knock each other out in round of 16 and round of 8.

Comment

CTC Bandits, Doral, Weston, Wellington, Brevard Beachside, ACYS, and West Florida Flames all could win it. Write now Bandits seem to be the best. They beat Beachside 3-2 last week in Sunshine, but were only playing their 2nd game in two days while Beachside was on their 3rd in 3 days. I watched the game and both teams had missed opportunities. Bandits deserved to win it. There are other good teams not mentioned. Final four will depend on who among the contenders has to face each other and knock each other out in round of 16 and round of 8.
                      "right now". Dam auto correct.

Comment

"right now". Dam auto correct.
                        I do not disagree with you ,actually could be Bandits and Doral in the final. Who knows? So long as the participants all have fun!

Comment

I do not disagree with you ,actually could be Bandits and Doral in the final. Who knows? So long as the participants all have fun!
                          I like the way you think. It is after all kids playing soccer. For those who think it could be Bandits vs Doral in final, you will soon have a preview. The Doral vs CTC Bandits game that was not played at Sunshine Conference last weekend still must be played. Not sure when they are planning to play, but it needs to be before end of month.

Comment

Gosa
                            Acys
                            Rush
                            Ocys
                            This has to be a joke. None of these make it past round of 8. Have you seen rush play, well we have. ACYS nope they only faced NPL type teams this season. OCYS only if it's their ecnl team. S. FL teams are better odds.

Comment

This has to be a joke. None of these make it past round of 8. Have you seen rush play, well we have. ACYS nope they only faced NPL type teams this season. OCYS only if it's their ecnl team. S. FL teams are better odds.
                              They left the Chargers out also.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X