Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they’re so good at exposure why did only one 2008 player get invited?
    Everything and all is political in Miami.

Comment

Tryouts coming soon, all come to deportivo, better training, exposure and coaches.!!!!!!

There you will be happy and shown all the above.... DROP WESTON Already and join the movement.
      Both weston and deportivo could be good choices. You are using this forum to pitch deportivo too hard and hate on weston too much which to me shows you are not objective. Both could be good choices depending on situation

Comment

Correct !! Big mistake bringing in Weston guys to inter, to bad it wasn’t pure. But they had to form teams quickly and win quickly!!

Comment

If they’re so good at exposure why did only one 2008 player get invited?
          Negative was not just 2008. Know your facts, then again you weren't at tryouts.....not just one player but players 6-8 from 2009 to 2007.

Comment

Please leave the excuses aside. Your kid didn't get invited because he's not that good. Simple as that. No need to trash the kids that did get invited.

FYI, my kid wasn't invited either.

Get over it.

Comment

Correct !! Big mistake bringing in Weston guys to inter, to bad it wasn’t pure. But they had to form teams quickly and win quickly!!
              They werent going to wait.... Needed good quality players to get the ball going.

Weston at its best, whats pure!!!

Comment

As our
                Deportivo never heard of it, we play in da it sucks. Where is this club located as our only interest is the training.
                Amelia...And yes better training, ask around, when DA players leave, where do they end up coming... Also D1 players looking to get better, where do they come....

We have better coaches and training's to excel.

Comment

Negative was not just 2008. Know your facts, then again you weren't at tryouts.....not just one player but players 6-8 from 2009 to 2007.
                  I know my facts. 3 2007s, ONE 2008 and 4 2009s were invited

Comment

Both weston and deportivo could be good choices. You are using this forum to pitch deportivo too hard and hate on weston too much which to me shows you are not objective. Both could be good choices depending on situation
                    Was in Weston, was okay....better choice was deportivo. Better players and better coaches, less political.

Now that the better coaches left Weston, even worse now! Tryouts at deportivo miami in may, join!

Comment

Amelia...And yes better training, ask around, when DA players leave, where do they end up coming... Also D1 players looking to get better, where do they come....

We have better coaches and training's to excel.
                      My kid doesn’t speak Spanish is that a problem? I am being genuine here please don’t take ofense

Comment

Levante players seeing the bigger picture why they are going to deportivo and they want in to MLS DA as well. And they know Weston sucks and all politics over there, taking the other route.... Better training and coaches.

Even without DA they managed to get tryouts??? Go ahead Weston praise now you have more numbers, and you all DA with better competition, bla bla bla.

We are not hating on Weston, just saying that its not only Weston Fielding players there, others are seeing the bigger picture.
                        Or Daddy putting your name in! Gisela, stop answering.

Comment

My kid doesn’t speak Spanish is that a problem? I am being genuine here please don’t take ofense
                          main coach talks only spanish but have there teammates that speak english so will help.

Deportivo coming even bigger then this year. After this year MLS DA will be coming to Deportivo for players once they see the quality we give our players and are better players than the rest.

Comment

Or Daddy putting your name in! Gisela, stop answering.
                            Isn't it strange none of deportivo players aka la academia went to Weston FC considering it was the best and all, yet they stayed put and good things happened. Everyone else followed the banwagon and right......

Seems they are doing things right, even their main competition, levante red joining next year with them along with their players.

Comment

Deportivo is also political! The coach falls in love with the last kid that joins. The kid will be captain within a week, and will kick all the free kicks. And if you're lucky, you can bring your own coach from Spain to lead some practices. The Handyman doesn't learn! Coira 2.0 will take over his club.

Comment

I know my facts. 3 2007s, ONE 2008 and 4 2009s were invited
                                Let me help you with your “facts”. Half of Deportivo 2008 team is made out of 2009 born players, that why so many 2009 were invited and not too many 2008.
                                Deportivo has around 28 players between u11 and U12 and 8 players were selected for inter miami tryouts, that makes 30% of the kids, not bad for such a small club.
                                This doesn’t mean they are better than Weston, it all depend what are you looking for, but they have good training and you can see kids are improving at Deportivo.
                                You have to compare apples to apples.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X