Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The TBU U17 girls team has one win, so far. Thanks for the development TBU.
    Wait....what! Is this really true? Or just lie by Celtic Mom?

Comment

Agree.They don't belong on Encl thread's.
      Apparently the 03 team doesn't belong either.

Comment

Wait....what! Is this really true? Or just lie by Celtic Mom?
        It is true U17 has only won one game so far. The team or coaches are not worry. The entire team will be committed to a college by the end of the day.

Comment

It is true U17 has only won one game so far. The team or coaches are not worry. The entire team will be committed to a college by the end of the day.
          Really! WOW!!! Do they have as many commitments as the 02 team had at this time last year?

Comment

Bump it up

Comment

Bump it up
              How’d those TBU ECNL teams do at Disney? Was it comparable competition? Was the trophy hunting expedition successful?

Comment

I’m sure you know the final standings but just in case you didn’t or your still at McDonalds trying to get free WiFi because your metro pcs cell is about to run out. I would say that they had a great weekend. The 06 team dominated and one the championship and the 07 team played every out of state team but lost in the 2nd OT of the top division and took silver. So yes it was a great weekend. How did your team do? Let me guess they killed it in the local USA league your kid plays in. Happy Holidays

Comment

One vs Won

They One?

Comment

TBU 08 and 09 teams made it to the semi-finals.

Comment

I’m sure you know the final standings but just in case you didn’t or your still at McDonalds trying to get free WiFi because your metro pcs cell is about to run out. I would say that they had a great weekend. The 06 team dominated and one the championship and the 07 team played every out of state team but lost in the 2nd OT of the top division and took silver. So yes it was a great weekend. How did your team do? Let me guess they killed it in the local USA league your kid plays in. Happy Holidays
                      Didn’t the 03s go, too?

Comment

It's a good thing that WFF's 06 didn't play in this. They would have killed TBU. DA>ECNL.

Comment

Didn’t the 03s go, too?
                          Oldest age group was 2006

Comment

Didn’t the 03s go, too?
                            03s go in January to play CDL, NPL, and FSPL teams. That’s just sad.

Comment

Really! WOW!!! Do they have as many commitments as the 02 team had at this time last year?
                              How many commitments do the 03s have now? Gotta have at least as many as the 02s had this time last year.

Comment

Haha.....06 flames tied IMG last time they played. IMG lost in semi's to Concorde's second ECNL team which TBU 06 easily beat twice at disney 5-1 in pool play and 4-1 in the finals.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X