Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes they are. Interesting team. If they show up with all their “a” players they are extremely good but often times they for whatever reason missing 2 or 3 key players and are a totally different team. So they are like a box of chocolates in that you never know what you are going to get.
    I would assume their top tier players are opportunity players for an ecnl team and they don’t have the depth to make it up. They may only get 15 girls to try outs there

Comment

If they can and are rostered legally who cares. Good for them. The problem with SC is it is watered down competition now. So I like it. Wish there was more. I want to see the best of the best.
      Lots of smaller club teams have discovery players rostered

Comment

Nope. Not interested. Would rather scrimmage the Celtic 04 team.....they have more talent and would be more of a challenge. Besides who would want to hear the Celtic 02 coach whine all game long???
        They are both President Cup teams this thread is about State Cup. Funny how a 2004 parent chimes in, good club unity

Comment

Yes they are. Interesting team. If they show up with all their “a” players they are extremely good but often times they for whatever reason missing 2 or 3 key players and are a totally different team. So they are like a box of chocolates in that you never know what you are going to get.
          Ok there Forest Gump. Did your team get beat by them and you need an excuse?

Comment

They are both President Cup teams this thread is about State Cup. Funny how a 2004 parent chimes in, good club unity
            Their coach doesn’t whine like the 02 coach. Would rather play them. They may win some games be issue not even the kids on the field can concentrate listening to him.

Comment

Their coach doesn’t whine like the 02 coach. Would rather play them. They may win some games be issue not even the kids on the field can concentrate listening to him.
              Wow you have an issue with the coach why don’t you just get over it. You think it’s whining others think it’s yelling, blah blah blah, do you honestly believe you will solve your issues here with the coach? We don’t want to hear you vent anymore and FYI I am not a Celtic parent just a parent who is sick of the bitching, how about you just stick to your team and how good you are or believe you are.

Comment

Wow you have an issue with the coach why don’t you just get over it. You think it’s whining others think it’s yelling, blah blah blah, do you honestly believe you will solve your issues here with the coach? We don’t want to hear you vent anymore and FYI I am not a Celtic parent just a parent who is sick of the bitching, how about you just stick to your team and how good you are or believe you are.
                The irony of this post is palpable.

Comment

FKK and elite stacking team with ECNL players
                  A lot of the FESA players are discovery so they are rostered with other clubs. I know 2 are rostered on my club.

Comment

Miami Lakes is still going to win it all. We are the best and all you suckers have to come play us on our home turf! We will have massive cowbells and drums going

Comment

Miami Lakes is still going to win it all. We are the best and all you suckers have to come play us on our home turf! We will have massive cowbells and drums going
                      I disagree with the post, but my compliments for your literacy. I have yet to meet a person from Miami Lakes that could string together a coherent statement. Congrats!

Comment

I disagree with the post, but my compliments for your literacy. I have yet to meet a person from Miami Lakes that could string together a coherent statement. Congrats!
                        Why? Be user I actually wrote in English? We can speak English as well you know.

Comment

Can we get back to talking about how great Celtic is. They are going to wipe the floor with you guys.

Comment

Why? Be user I actually wrote in English? We can speak English as well you know.
                            Ugh. You were so close. Compliment cancelled.

Comment

Ugh. You were so close. Compliment cancelled.
                              A combination of google translate and grammerly can only do so much.

Comment

Can we get back to talking about how great Celtic is. They are going to wipe the floor with you guys.
                                No, we will continue to talk about teams that matter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X