X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.ussoccerda.com/20180309-n...18-2019-season

Armada has been granted the final boys DA age group (U18/U19) beginning next year thanks to the hard work of JAYFC players, coaches, administrators, and parents! This is fantastic news for boys in NE Florida and the surrounding areas that dream of playing soccer at the highest level. Players can now take part in all of the advantages of the DA program beginning at U12 and continuing all the way through their youth development and playing career.
    Congrats and thanks to all involved in this great accomplishment!

Signed,
    Grateful and happy Armada DA parent!
    Weird, I heard a rumor the Armada was losing boys DA and it was going to FESA because the Armada DA teams are at the bottom of the tables. Doesn’t seem likely they would get another age group if that was in fact the case.

Comment

Over 40 seniors at FESA have signed.

Counting all your "partner clubs" that you nothing to do with their development. Nice!

Comment

Weird, I heard a rumor the Armada was losing boys DA and it was going to FESA because the Armada DA teams are at the bottom of the tables. Doesn’t seem likely they would get another age group if that was in fact the case.

Because FESA starts those rumors. The exaggerate, embellish and flat out make up sh!t to swing opinion. Aside from the Armada fairy tale they also like to say they are merging with Clay.

All in a effort to keep players from leaving them and to attract new ones.

Comment

Because FESA starts those rumors. The exaggerate, embellish and flat out make up sh!t to swing opinion. Aside from the Armada fairy tale they also like to say they are merging with Clay.

All in a effort to keep players from leaving them and to attract new ones.
          Yet Armada players keep leaving for Clay and FESA, except the DA boys. Hmmmmm.

Comment

Yeah, keep drinking lustre queen.

Comment

Patton "The Trailer" Park

Comment

Patton "The Trailer" Park

Veterans Park - home of the wanna be's and fake travel agents.

Comment

http://www.ussoccerda.com/20180309-n...18-2019-season

Armada has been granted the final boys DA age group (U18/U19) beginning next year thanks to the hard work of JAYFC players, coaches, administrators, and parents! This is fantastic news for boys in NE Florida and the surrounding areas that dream of playing soccer at the highest level. Players can now take part in all of the advantages of the DA program beginning at U12 and continuing all the way through their youth development and playing career.
                  Congrats and thanks to all involved in this great accomplishment!

Signed,
                  Grateful and happy Armada DA parent!
                  Great news! I know the current U17’s (01’s) were hopeful they would get to keep playing in the DA program. Looks like now they can.

Comment

So I heard a little different story. We are considering looking into/trying out for DA. I asked a FESA Director for his opinion and to get more of a pros and cons list from him. I of course expected his answer to be biased. I was told the FESA turned down boys DA for next year, because boys ECNL will be the better league in another year or 2. Supposedly the new US Soccer leadership is already ******* off some of the big clubs like MLS and some are leaving DA already. He said that Armada knew that this would happen which is why they accepted the invite to ECNL even though they already have DA. I couldn’t find any info that agreed with what he said. Did I just get fed a line of BS?

Comment

So I heard a little different story. We are considering looking into/trying out for DA. I asked a FESA Director for his opinion and to get more of a pros and cons list from him. I of course expected his answer to be biased. I was told the FESA turned down boys DA for next year, because boys ECNL will be the better league in another year or 2. Supposedly the new US Soccer leadership is already ******* off some of the big clubs like MLS and some are leaving DA already. He said that Armada knew that this would happen which is why they accepted the invite to ECNL even though they already have DA. I couldn’t find any info that agreed with what he said. Did I just get fed a line of BS?

How can tell you got fed BS? SB's lips were moving. Anything that comes from FESA is BS. They applied for DA and were rejected. That is a fact and only deniable by FESA because, well they're FESA.

Armada accepting boys ECNL makes sense financially for the club, not out of any fear of DA going away.

Comment

How can tell you got fed BS? SB's lips were moving. Anything that comes from FESA is BS. They applied for DA and were rejected. That is a fact and only deniable by FESA because, well they're FESA.

Armada accepting boys ECNL makes sense financially for the club, not out of any fear of DA going away.
                        What don’t get is most don’t want or aren’t DA level players. The players and teams are challenged and content playing in their hoods. The coaches, kids, parents enjoy where they are. You are trying hard to recruit but are you not developing the youngest or enough players?

Comment

What don’t get is most don’t want or aren’t DA level players. The players and teams are challenged and content playing in their hoods. The coaches, kids, parents enjoy where they are. You are trying hard to recruit but are you not developing the youngest or enough players?
                          That's funny, fesa.

When you say "most," you must be referring to the fact that "most" are not on a DA team within their age group. The more honest wording is, MOST boys that want to play at the top level of youth soccer want to play DA and are no longer content playing in their hood. When MOST of your top boys turn 16 and can drive, do not be surprised when they want to try out for Armada DA. Don't worry, you can donate all that volt colored clothing to the St Johns County School Crossing Guard Association

Comment

That's funny, fesa.

When you say "most," you must be referring to the fact that "most" are not on a DA team within their age group. The more honest wording is, MOST boys that want to play at the top level of youth soccer want to play DA and are no longer content playing in their hood. When MOST of your top boys turn 16 and can drive, do not be surprised when they want to try out for Armada DA. Don't worry, you can donate all that volt colored clothing to the St Johns County School Crossing Guard Association
                            It is a free world.

Comment

Most of the boys choose high school soccer.

Comment

Nice spin from the previous story of FESA turning down DA. SB would jump on the opportunity just like he jumped on ECNL after telling everyone FESA didn't need it. What a bunch of envious hypocrites.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X