Seacoast class of 2022 commitments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did our seacoast brothers go?? No more recruits? Only 4 top recruits in the entire club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      where did our seacoast brothers go?? No more recruits? Only 4 top recruits in the entire club?
      Seacoast all day every day baby! That's 4 more recruits than your son's club brother.

Comment

Does any Massachusetts club have a 2022 boys commitment yet?
        I would be interested in this info as I have high school boys. So far there has been no help from their club in terms of college recruiting or even how to go about it? Is it true I have to pay thousands of dollars to pay a “ private” consultant on top of the club fees to get help? Shouldn’t this be part of the fee?

Will I have to reclass them at fancy private schools until their 25 and pay top dollar if you’re above the income threshold?

Comment

I would be interested in this info as I have high school boys. So far there has been no help from their club in terms of college recruiting or even how to go about it? Is it true I have to pay thousands of dollars to pay a “ private” consultant on top of the club fees to get help? Shouldn’t this be part of the fee?

Will I have to reclass them at fancy private schools until their 25 and pay top dollar if you’re above the income threshold?
          Club?

Comment

Club?
            C’mon...aren’t you a seasoned TS addict? You know we don’t ask questions like that.

Rules, rules now.

Comment

Anyone can walk on at a D3 school.

Comment

Anyone can walk on at a D3 school.
                Keep thinking that D1 East Bum**** dad.

Comment

Keep thinking that D1 East Bum**** dad.
                  It’s true. You’ll see. Relax.

Comment

Seacoast already has 4 class of 2022 boys committed to D1 schools. No club in Massachusetts has a 2022 commit. Is Seacoast a player’s best shot to get recruited? They’ve also sent several players to residential MLS programs across the U.S. Are they that much better than the Bolts and Revs?
                    Looks like the Bolts over took you guys. Better luck next year! Bolts baby!

Comment

Looks like the Bolts over took you guys. Better luck next year! Bolts baby!
                      Um, what? How many 2022’s do the Bolts have committed. How long have you been smoking crack?

Comment

Seacoast adds another one. This is getting embarrassing for other clubs.

Comment

Boston College?

Comment

Boston College?
                            Holy Cross.

Comment

Seacoast has half of all the 2022 commits in New England.

Comment

Seacoast has half of all the 2022 commits in New England.
                                Not a SC basher or admirer but it's far too early in the process for 22s to call SC "the winner." Covid and the dead period have hammered this class also. Tally up the commitments this time next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X