Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All 3 directors are away for the last month visiting families.I am a parent who’s child plays at Ginga. They are doing what oakwood is doing ( small group training 4 players only)

They follow all safety protocols .The field is divided in 3 sections with nets so you can’t enter someone’s section!So please mind your own damn business and stop talking sh**t out of your A***

You people really need a lot of help

& if your response is to comment on my grammar I’m from Spain so I’m sorry
    typical Ginga fwad. Good job Dad. Go fly a kite you stupid fa uck

"field divided into three sections?" That's 4 kids to full field d!p sh!t

Comment

typical Ginga fwad. Good job Dad. Go fly a kite you stupid fa uck

"field divided into three sections?" That's 4 kids to full field d!p sh!t
      The the true fwad is the person who thinks that invisible lines on a field separating 4 kids will magically prevent kids from getting the sniffles.
      Holy F ! How retarded do you have to be.

Comment

Full practice all the time. Carry on
        you're a tool Carry on.

Comment

No one breaking rules

The the true fwad is the person who thinks that invisible lines on a field separating 4 kids will magically prevent kids from getting the sniffles.
          Holy F ! How retarded do you have to be.
          Let’s not get into rules ......👀🥛

Oakwood 20 kids on 1 field divided into 4 sections looooooooolllllllllllll gotikigo

Comment

Let’s not talk about breaking rules ...oakwood has broken every rule in the book inviting kids from other clubs to train indoors ...beachside ...vale ...sporting

Everyone so let’s just shut the f up
            what age group? have not had a single kid from outside the club at any of my kids pod training. and I have two in different age groups

Comment

Let’s not get into rules ......👀🥛

Oakwood 20 kids on 1 field divided into 4 sections looooooooolllllllllllll gotikigo
              Work on your math, Sparky. Four groups of 4 is 16. Smh.

Comment

what age group? have not had a single kid from outside the club at any of my kids pod training. and I have two in different age groups
                two kids? jeeez, you are a true sucker

Comment

its only a rule violation if the club reaches out to the player. If the player reaches out to the club, then its fair game.

happens all the time with every club as there is always unhappy parents.
                  And it's not a violation at all if they player is in a different league. Clubs don't all the time, plus the loophole you mentioned

Comment

can somebody please tell me what a Ginga is?

Comment

It means the free flowing movement that Brazilians like to think is the essence of jogo bonito.

Comment

Ginga is the team that kicks your kid's team a zz

Comment

First time poster here. My wife and I are moving in from out of state and we have a young daughter who likes competitive dance. I hear Ginga is one of the top programs for Dance in this area. Is that accurate? are they having open tryouts?

Comment

First time poster here. My wife and I are moving in from out of state and we have a young daughter who likes competitive dance. I hear Ginga is one of the top programs for Dance in this area. Is that accurate? are they having open tryouts?
                            This is actually true, these kids dance around all the kids on the field. If you’re looking for something like that vs robots that have zero foot skills then this is the place for you.

Comment

This is actually true, these kids dance around all the kids on the field. If you’re looking for something like that vs robots that have zero foot skills then this is the place for you.
                              Yes, can roll your window down on the way to park and can be guided in by the maniacal yelling of Ginga chumpy parents

Comment

nope.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X