Practice/scrimmage at home

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Oakwood parent I am laughing my ***** off. Her dad is a World Class nut job. They need to feed the poor kid

Comment

I'm saving a lot of money on soccer but my kid lost any chance of developing as a player due to Covid. She was a late starter in the sport, but had real ability. This year really hurt. I'm sure there's a lot of kids like her.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I'm saving a lot of money on soccer but my kid lost any chance of developing as a player due to Covid. She was a late starter in the sport, but had real ability. This year really hurt. I'm sure there's a lot of kids like her.
        Don’t kid yourself bro. You saved yourself money and her a bunch of time. Best case she was on the path for 15k a yr from Marist.

Comment

Kid is a superstar. Football phenom. I heard the USWNT sent scouts to OW practices when she was 11. OW is blessed to have a world class quality player like that.
          This poor kid...not a superstar, looks pretty average from videos, moves a little awkward. Why do parents do this type of stuff?

Comment

This poor kid...not a superstar, looks pretty average from videos, moves a little awkward. Why do parents do this type of stuff?
            He is living his dream out. Now I see he has two kids both need food and sleep look at there eyes and I’m not being mean they look exhausted.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              he is living his dream out. Now i see he has two kids both need food and sleep look at there eyes and i’m not being mean they look exhausted.
              go tiki go !!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X