Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That not what I got from the post. a young guy going through a hard time in his personal life
    He was verbally inappropriate to the players. He was given the choice to leave voluntarily with the possibility to come back at a later time when his “situation” improves, or get fired. He had the 07’s wrapped around his finger but everyone else hates him.

Comment

He was verbally inappropriate to the players. He was given the choice to leave voluntarily with the possibility to come back at a later time when his “situation” improves, or get fired. He had the 07’s wrapped around his finger but everyone else hates him.
      Kiiiiickkkk ballllll

Comment

He doesnt have the 07s....so

Comment

He didn’t coach the 07s, thinks he was the 2009 and 2006 girls coach. according to his post he strapped dowm . I think u have an axe to grind.

Comment

He didn’t coach the 07s, thinks he was the 2009 and 2006 girls coach. according to his post he strapped dowm . I think u have an axe to grind.
            No axe to grind. Could be wrong but I think he did coach the 07s at some point.

Comment

He had the 07s and the 06s the last few years. This current year he had the 09s and 08s

Comment

JT was bitter. They never gave him ECNL teams (appropriate based on his lack of coaching talent). He also wanted to coach U14-18 age ECNL and MD and SD said no way. He also had his pay cut by SD going into this year.

Comment

He coached the 07 group for 2 years

Comment

JT was bitter. They never gave him ECNL teams (appropriate based on his lack of coaching talent). He also wanted to coach U14-18 age ECNL and MD and SD said no way. He also had his pay cut by SD going into this year.
                    How would you possibly know all this unless you are SD, MD or JT or any other club insider ?

Comment

I heard he is going to Oakwood.

Comment

Ive heard that some of the CT coaches are paid morw than some of the ECNL coaches. Its certainly possible JT had his pay cut.

Comment

He’s a u-little coach, who the f**k cares. Most these kids smae at CFC, sporting ect...will drop out or chose other sports come HS

Comment

I heard he is going to Oakwood.
                            He’s Oakwood material for sure!

Comment

How would you possibly know all this unless you are SD, MD or JT or any other club insider ?
                              Have you been around JT??? He can’t coach but he sure can run his mouth!

Comment

He’s a u-little coach, who the f**k cares. Most these kids smae at CFC, sporting ect...will drop out or chose other sports come HS
                                He’s a mail order coach. FSA needs to step up their game with their coaches. How do they keep the ECNL brand the way they are running things over there? I can think of a handful of more deserving clubs in the NE region than FSA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X