Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As somebody mentioned above this wasn’t the u23s it was their new men’s team
    KOE said it was Rush U23. But the post also says its at "Faclon" field. so. yeah.

Comment

I think rush runs different programs around the state which confuses the messaging. If you follow them on social media they have four or five pages. One page is advertising tryouts for a U23 team. I am pretty sure that team will train and play out of Brookfield. It’s coached by RK and the women are coached by NP. The team that played KOE is another Rush group that is coached by the Hand HS coach and they are promoting play as a men’s team in the EPSL. More than likely it had U23 players playing.

Comment

KOE said it was Rush U23. But the post also says its at "Faclon" field. so. yeah.
        Took a look at socials and According to the new @connecticutRush Instagram account it looks like it was the new men’s team vs KO u23, rush won 3-0. They will play in the EPSL whatever league that is.

Comment

Took a look at socials and According to the new @connecticutRush Instagram account it looks like it was the new men’s team vs KO u23, rush won 3-0. They will play in the EPSL whatever league that is.
          I dont even know that they are joining the EPSL proper. I think they are joining the New England Champions League that promotes to EPSL. If NISA has its way, EPSL will be one of the leagues promoting/relegating with them once they get their feet under them.

Comment

This is a great step for Soccer overall. What’s happening is that the lower tiers of soccer are slowly aligning into a prorel system. Once the lower tiers are properly aligned the next step would be to get the USL on board with prorel. It’s conceivable that this could extend to MLS within 10 years.

Comment

This is a great step for Soccer overall. What’s happening is that the lower tiers of soccer are slowly aligning into a prorel system. Once the lower tiers are properly aligned the next step would be to get the USL on board with prorel. It’s conceivable that this could extend to MLS within 10 years.
              relegation is a thing of the past. Even european teams are trying to move away from it. just look at the new european super league they are trying to form. They want permanent members for this league.

Comment

relegation is a thing of the past. Even european teams are trying to move away from it. just look at the new european super league they are trying to form. They want permanent members for this league.
                Sweet, perhaps we can catch them if they americanize their system.

Comment

I think rush runs different programs around the state which confuses the messaging. If you follow them on social media they have four or five pages. One page is advertising tryouts for a U23 team. I am pretty sure that team will train and play out of Brookfield. It’s coached by RK and the women are coached by NP. The team that played KOE is another Rush group that is coached by the Hand HS coach and they are promoting play as a men’s team in the EPSL. More than likely it had U23 players playing.
                  Thanks rush bozo

Comment

Thanks rush bozo
                    Ikr? Literally no one cares

Comment

Ikr? Literally no one cares
                      You losers are on a Rush thread commenting that no one cares. Obviously YOU do or you simply have nothing better to do with your time.

Comment

You losers are on a Rush thread commenting that no one cares. Obviously YOU do or you simply have nothing better to do with your time.
                        What happened to rush domination? I hear it's run by some clown from albany that nobody cares for. Keeping eyes peeled for massive growth. Bawaaaaaaahhhh

Comment

What happened to rush domination? I hear it's run by some clown from albany that nobody cares for. Keeping eyes peeled for massive growth. Bawaaaaaaahhhh
                          Waiting still for massive growth? Me too.

Comment

What happened to rush domination?
                            I dont think anyone thought that.

I hear it's run by some clown from albany that nobody cares for.
                            No. I think the correct info has been said in this thread alone several times.

Keeping eyes peeled for massive growth.
                            It was RAPID growth, and that was from prior to the JS sale. And the club is part of something much larger than it was at that point, so massive growth is actually closer to true than the shizposts you were trying to reference.

Bawaaaaaaahhhh
                            oh.

Comment

I dont think anyone thought that.

No. I think the correct info has been said in this thread alone several times.

It was RAPID growth, and that was from prior to the JS sale. And the club is part of something much larger than it was at that point, so massive growth is actually closer to true than the shizposts you were trying to reference.

oh.
                              what number 1 idiot is even responding here. Oh Rush, so pathetic in so many ways

Comment

what number 1 idiot is even responding here. Oh Rush, so pathetic in so many ways
                                bawahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X