Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting back up with team practices

It is a good thing we all get to start back up as the players and coaches were getting sick of the small groups. In state games are being allowed starting Feb 1. I will be great to see some local clubs playing each other for a change.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is a good thing we all get to start back up as the players and coaches were getting sick of the small groups. In state games are being allowed starting Feb 1. I will be great to see some local clubs playing each other for a change.
    Good indeed.

Comment

Good indeed.
      I wonder if that poster who housed 10 guests for Thanksgiving made it through the winter.

Comment

the question is will ow fsa and cfc play each other?

Comment

Won't they have to? If you play in a vaunted national league and can't cross state borders what is the alternative? ilLusions about to be dispelled. Time for everyone to back up all of their smack talk.

Comment

time to hear each coach from each club tell the players and their parents that they tried to schedule the games but (insert club here) decided they don't want to play them. "We tried, i swear!"

Comment

time to hear each coach from each club tell the players and their parents that they tried to schedule the games but (insert club here) decided they don't want to play them. "We tried, i swear!"
              They should all just play with themselves

Comment

They should all just play with themselves
                thanks to covid, i have been doing that alot lately

Comment

That will happen, always has even before Covid. Some clubs don't' want to be bested by local competitors. It's bad for business.

Comment

I wonder if that poster who housed 10 guests for Thanksgiving made it through the winter.
                    It was 20 and no one is sick.

Comment

Game are already scheduled.

Comment

Game are already scheduled.
                        Clear the fields after these two storms and get the kids back out running around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X