X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They could quit ECNL and play FSPL I hear the level is extremely high
    Honestly, I think they should scrimmage Pines and Sunrise (Weston would destroy them). It would help them. I doubt sunrise would do it but pines might.

Comment

They could quit ECNL and play FSPL I hear the level is extremely high
      You heard wrong , it’s atrocious

Comment

You heard wrong , it’s atrocious
        I would be willing to bet that Prime 2005’s couldn’t beat more than 3 of the 8 teams in FSPL. They aren’t beating west pines, sunrise, Wellington, Tampa bay or Cape Coral. No way. I have seen prime play and while some of them have some talent, they are not a good team whatsoever in my opinion.

Comment

I would be willing to bet that Prime 2005’s couldn’t beat more than 3 of the 8 teams in FSPL. They aren’t beating west pines, sunrise, Wellington, Tampa bay or Cape Coral. No way. I have seen prime play and while some of them have some talent, they are not a good team whatsoever in my opinion.
          You have a thread for Rec soccer go back there you have no idea about the level of ECNL. FSPL is a joke

Comment

Fvcking little pieces of sh!t. They are 12 for goodness sakes. Development is over. It's time to put up or shut up. That team should be moving the ball with full possession out of the back. Clean, single touches. Diving headers and shots from the 18. I bet they don't even play on a full field. Lazy azzholes. What have they been doing their whole lives? I bet just playing with dolls or stupid stuff like learning how to read. Priorities are totally wrong. I say the parents are to blame.

Comment

You have a thread for Rec soccer go back there you have no idea about the level of ECNL. FSPL is a joke
              Compared to half of the teams in ECNL I agree that the top 5 FSPL teams couldn’t win. But they would be in the ballpark with most of the ecnl teams I would say. Scrimmage us if you think this is rec soccer. You would never do it because you know you would lose but by all means call any of Sunrise, West Pines or Wellington (since they are in your neighborhood) and they would be more than happy to play. You’ll never do it and you know it. And you know you would lose and it probably wouldn’t be close. Don’t be embarrassed by your 3-22 record at the end of the season. Just be thankful there is no relegation in ecnl.

Comment

Compared to half of the teams in ECNL I agree that the top 5 FSPL teams couldn’t win. But they would be in the ballpark with most of the ecnl teams I would say. Scrimmage us if you think this is rec soccer. You would never do it because you know you would lose but by all means call any of Sunrise, West Pines or Wellington (since they are in your neighborhood) and they would be more than happy to play. You’ll never do it and you know it. And you know you would lose and it probably wouldn’t be close. Don’t be embarrassed by your 3-22 record at the end of the season. Just be thankful there is no relegation in ecnl.
                "Scrimmage us..." Spoken like a true pimp. Way to use your daughter tough guy. No sweat off your back.

Comment

The best kids from those teams will be playing ECNL soon. Hopefully your daughter is good enough

Comment

The best kids from those teams will be playing ECNL soon. Hopefully your daughter is good enough
                    Plenty of spots soon available at Prime. Promises made are being broken and kids getting antsy and leaving.

Comment

Plenty of spots soon available at Prime. Promises made are being broken and kids getting antsy and leaving.
                      They have only played 4 games. Wait until they have played 10-15 with 85-90% losses. Not gonna be a good situation over there.

Comment

Funny that an ECNL club in its first year has 5/6 successful team and we need to look at the one team that is not strong... if anyone watched a game, and understood the players, you would see there is potential. They had some injuries and they have some committed to other club teams... but I will see, compared to what’s out there for club teams, there is no comparison. These kids are young, and yes maybe sunrise would kill this team, but many top club teams could compete in ECNL. So to have a brand new 2005 group of kids and be able to compete with top teams in the state- yes they have been losing but there has only been one team that dominated. So once the team is established and good players realize that club teams can’t get into showcases unless they have connections or are number 1 in the state in the years to come, there will be no better platform. There are no solid 2005 teams on the east Coast other than a few way down south.... thanks to pathetic headstrong local clubs who have no idea how to run a business of soccer for the goal of developing kids.... so until these pathetic clubs deflate their heads, ECNL platform is still number one in Florida for exposure and competition and great training...These kids will be very strong in the years to come... no need to run, because your team loses... RUN from teams who won’t help your kid develop and help expose your kid if they are solid players.

Comment

Funny that an ECNL club in its first year has 5/6 successful team and we need to look at the one team that is not strong... if anyone watched a game, and understood the players, you would see there is potential. They had some injuries and they have some committed to other club teams... but I will see, compared to what’s out there for club teams, there is no comparison. These kids are young, and yes maybe sunrise would kill this team, but many top club teams could compete in ECNL. So to have a brand new 2005 group of kids and be able to compete with top teams in the state- yes they have been losing but there has only been one team that dominated. So once the team is established and good players realize that club teams can’t get into showcases unless they have connections or are number 1 in the state in the years to come, there will be no better platform. There are no solid 2005 teams on the east Coast other than a few way down south.... thanks to pathetic headstrong local clubs who have no idea how to run a business of soccer for the goal of developing kids.... so until these pathetic clubs deflate their heads, ECNL platform is still number one in Florida for exposure and competition and great training...These kids will be very strong in the years to come... no need to run, because your team loses... RUN from teams who won’t help your kid develop and help expose your kid if they are solid players.

Ok Allen , ECNL number one platform? Surrrrrreeee

Comment

I agree that the ECNL platform is still the best in Florida for exposure and meeting the needs for wealthy kids. But FC Prime doesn't offer quality in coaching staff. It's a group of coaches that have been booted from other clubs. This is a money making scam. Be warned, AH was a fraud at OC and will bleed you in SFL.

Comment

I agree that the ECNL platform is still the best in Florida for exposure and meeting the needs for wealthy kids. But FC Prime doesn't offer quality in coaching staff. It's a group of coaches that have been booted from other clubs. This is a money making scam. Be warned, AH was a fraud at OC and will bleed you in SFL.
                              Truth. But how did all the somewhat decent clubs in South FL miss out on ECNL in the first place? Weston has a good rep as a club, Boca United were never good but there are other good clubs down there. How the heck the AH sneak in to make it happen? This crew that were at OC are a joke. They might seem ok now but when you start seeing how the rest of the ECNL function you will want AH out as quick as possible. AH and his crew were a setback at OC. We had better soccer before he came, things were a mess while he was here and now things are getting back to a better place. Warning people!

Comment

Serious question, what about this team would make a parent want to bring a kid there? Is the training any good? I know they are losing but is the coaching better than the coaching where the kids were last year? Is it just to play in ECNL?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X