CARRILLO best coach in FL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kid was offered a spot but I declined. I’m staying at Weston with my team. Best team ever!!

Comment

Just got a bag of peanuts and half a liter of eggnog to sign early.

Comment

We’re coming from England. My boy will be a water boy and I will be a Team Manager until we get our American documents in order at which time I will coach a team and my son will be a starting #10 with a Captains band. Sorry Miami. Your kids aren’t good enough. I’ve got friends coming from Italy, Peru, & Nicaragua as well!! 😉

Comment

Carrillo reminds me of betty la fea

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            that tells you how bad da is in south fl and usa
            South Florida is the worst soccer in the USA by a long shot that’s a fact. Too many wack jobs

Comment

We’re coming from England. My boy will be a water boy and I will be a Team Manager until we get our American documents in order at which time I will coach a team and my son will be a starting #10 with a Captains band. Sorry Miami. Your kids aren’t good enough. I’ve got friends coming from Italy, Peru, & Nicaragua as well!! 😉
              What makes you think mls Miami will be any better. As long as it’s controlled by the banana republic down here and it will be, it’s going to be crapola!!

Comment

Please , Inter Miami FC will be run professionally what your missing is the international aspect this club will bring to the MLS . The academy will be great !

Comment

Please , Inter Miami FC will be run professionally what your missing is the international aspect this club will bring to the MLS . The academy will be great !
                  Full of local chongas, wait and see. The first team will be full of glamour the academy will be a **** show like everything else down here. Someone from Weston as example will infiltrate that academy and it will be **** out of the gates will personal favors etc

Comment

Coach don't leave us 😢😭😭😭. Cali boy

Cali boy dad

Comment

Who is next???

Comment

El que quiera jugar next year en una MLS le toca congelarse los cojones no hay de otra si no quédate en Weston pagando y mamando pinga

Comment

El que quiera jugar next year en una MLS le toca congelarse los cojones no hay de otra si no quédate en Weston pagando y mamando pinga
                          esacly my freng

Comment

Best team in Weston and the state

2018-2019 season 18 games / 16 wins / 2 ties / 0 losses

Coming up in January trip to play Atlanta United

We love you JC 😉

Comment

A lot of these boys are gonna make amazing or coaches when they are older. Good youth soccer coaches also. Axel only one with a chance.

Comment

A lot of these boys are gonna make amazing or coaches when they are older. Good youth soccer coaches also. Axel only one with a chance.
                                😱
                                The entire 05 is good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X