Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahaha!

"President Barack Obama is struggling to overcome widespread pessimism about the economy and deep frustration with Washington, notching the lowest job-approval ratings of his presidency in a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.The results suggest Mr. Obama could weigh on fellow Democrats in midterm elections this fall, particularly in the conservative states that will play a large role in deciding whether his party retains its Senate majority."

Comment

The Left Versus Minorities

If anyone wanted to pick a time and place where the political left's avowed concern for minorities was definitively exposed as a fraud, it would be now -- and the place would be New York City, where far left Mayor Bill de Blasio has launched an attack on charter schools, cutting their funding, among other things.These schools have given thousands of low income minority children their only shot at a decent education, which often means their only shot at a decent life. Last year 82 percent of the students at a charter school called Success Academy passed city-wide mathematics exams, compared to 30 percent of the students in the city as a whole.

Why would anybody who has any concern at all about minority young people -- or even common decency -- want to destroy what progress has already been made?
      One big reason, of course, is the teachers' union, one of Mayor de Blasio's biggest
      supporters. But it may be more than that. For many of the true believers on the left,
      their ideology overrides any concern about the actual fate of flesh-and-blood
      human beings.

Something similar happened on the west coast last year. The American Indian Model Schools in Oakland have been ranked among the top schools in the nation, based on their students' test scores. This is, again, a special achievement for minority students who need all the help they can get.But, last spring, the California State Board of Education announced plans to shut this school down!Why? The excuse given was that there had been suspicious financial dealings by the former -
      - repeat, former -- head of the institution. If this was the real reason, then all they
      had to do was indict the former head and let a court decide if he was guilty or
      innocent.

Attorney General Eric Holder wants to impose his own notion of racial balance in
      the schools, while many black parents want their children to learn, regardless of
      whether they are seated next to a white child or a black child. There have been all-
      black schools whose students met or exceeded national norms in education,
      whether in Louisiana, California or other places around the country. But Eric Holder, like Bill de Blasio, put his ideology above the education -- and the future life -- of minority students.

*http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...kp2214e*Follow us:*@RCP_Articles on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Bwahahaha!

"President Barack Obama is struggling to overcome widespread pessimism about the economy and deep frustration with Washington, notching the lowest job-approval ratings of his presidency in a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.The results suggest Mr. Obama could weigh on fellow Democrats in midterm elections this fall, particularly in the conservative states that will play a large role in deciding whether his party retains its Senate majority."
        Persident Barrack Obama cannot run again. President's right now are post-poling.

There was a poll that matters in 2012. Obama won that one. Just lilke the poll he won in 2008.

See Obama is not running against anyone now but when he ran against the inferior last generation old men that the Republican party offered he won big.

Now just like your...er...opinion you like to throw around I do beleive that if he were running again obama would win again as soon as the people sized up whatever version of decrepit loser running against him...

but that isn't going to happen cause he won twice is term limited and therefore your toxic Obama syndrome is not going to be fatal...just leave you with a chronic illness.

There will be another big poll in 2016. Real power will be on the line again and conservatives will lose again.

There is an 0ff-year election in 2014....yoiu can look up the historical tendency in off-year elections, crow about it, but reaalize that real power is not at stake at 2014 and the pendulum swings back hard in 2016.

I know you like polls but again...Obama is relishing what he is doing now and not having to care so much about your polls.

Although the Bloomerg poll tells a different story about Obama...but I'm sure the polls conservatives favor are right....just like they were in 2012 bwawahahaha!!!

The polls you should worry about are the ones on Chris Christie...Marco Rubio...

No national standard bearer for 2016 conservatives.

Hey wingnut...four years to repeal and replace....what is the conservative plan to replace now that 4 milion people have health insureance that never did.

<crickets>

but oh noos! the local conservative is very CONCERNED about the president's polls very concerned...

whats going to happen if he drops 3 more points what contest does he lose to John McCain then?

You know if you know anyone who is 'borderline brilliant' you should ask them how ridiculous and illogical your post are BEFORe you post them.

Comment

Bwahahaha!

So you brought up polling.....

[b]Americans Split on Obama as 69% Back Minimum Wage Hike [b]
          President Barack Obama is rebounding from record-low approval ratings as he remedies the botched rollout of his health-care website and moves past the budget standoffs of the last several years.

Less than eight months before the November midterm elections, Americans are evenly split, with 48 percent approving of Obama’s job performance, up from 42 percent in December -- the biggest positive change of his presidency, according to a Bloomberg National Poll. He’s also registering an improved favorability rating at 49 percent, the highest since last June. [/quote]

polls polls polls...I think those least likely to win a national election have the greatest incentvice to harp and crow about perceived gains. But when we have two polls like this taken at same time with such different results how do we know, even though right now...who cares other than conservatives DESPERATE for PYRRHIC victories so we will need some experts to help us....and look...we have an expert right here.....mr wingnut

wingnuts are expert at unskewing polls and informing us which are "real" and which are not. They cut their teeth on this in 2008 but honed their skills in 2012.

So wingnut, please unskew the polls and tell us why the NBC poll you are spitting up on yourself over and why the Bloomberg poll is crap.

Proceed guvnor.

P.S. That Bloomberg poll shows 69% support for increasing minimum wage so thats beyond unskewing.

see how it was done? Obabama used some executive power and the numbers are moving on those issues.

Those are the numbers that count...on issues like that...setting the terms of the debate....you keep watching Obama's personal numbers okay....in December 2016 you can start figuring out how we stopped arguing with you about your allergy to facts and just started cleaning house.

Comment

oops

Bwahahaha!

Americans Split on Obama as 69% Back Minimum Wage Hike
            President Barack Obama is rebounding from record-low approval ratings as he remedies the botched rollout of his health-care website and moves past the budget standoffs of the last several years.

Less than eight months before the November midterm elections, Americans are evenly split, with 48 percent approving of Obama’s job performance, up from 42 percent in December -- the biggest positive change of his presidency, according to a Bloomberg National Poll. He’s also registering an improved favorability rating at 49 percent, the highest since last June.

polls polls polls...I think those least likely to win a national election have the greatest incentvice to harp and crow about perceived gains. But when we have two polls like this taken at same time with such different results how do we know, even though right now...who cares other than conservatives DESPERATE for PYRRHIC victories so we will need some experts to help us....and look...we have an expert right here.....mr wingnut

wingnuts are expert at unskewing polls and informing us which are "real" and which are not. They cut their teeth on this in 2008 but honed their skills in 2012.

So wingnut, please unskew the polls and tell us why the NBC poll you are spitting up on yourself over and why the Bloomberg poll is crap.

Proceed guvnor.

P.S. That Bloomberg poll shows 69% support for increasing minimum wage so thats beyond unskewing.

see how it was done? Obabama used some executive power and the numbers are moving on those issues.

Those are the numbers that count...on issues like that...setting the terms of the debate....you keep watching Obama's personal numbers okay....in December 2016 you can start figuring out how we stopped arguing with you about your allergy to facts and just started cleaning house.

Comment

The Left Versus Minorities

If anyone wanted to pick a time and place ....r

Why do you post an entire article written by an arch conservative "opinion" writer like it has braod meaning.

Can you post Phyllis Schlafly's most recent pronouncements too? Mike Huckabee's?

This is you idea of dialog...firing off mindlessly about things you have demonstrated you dont have the intellect or compassion to fully understand.

If the opinions of Thomas Sowell and others like him resonated with the american people conservative policies and attitudes wouldn't be getting run out of town.

It hurts to hear people like that prattle on...such intellectual lightweights caught up in arrogance. Oh...Sowell...is academic qualificationsa are largely a wingnut welfare position at the PRIVATELT FUNDED HOOVER INSTITUTE which celebrates the contributions of the conservative who brought you the great depression.

I used to find that story funny when considering how your brand desperately quotes Thomas Sowell whenever possible Now I just move on when I see the pathetic lack of self -awareness.

Hey I hear the Koch brothers are buying some conservative intellectuals by buying up seats as college professors. That's fine. Conservatives try to buy what their movement will never go organically. Buying doesn't work like ti used to. we can address that now.

Comment

Why do you post an entire article written by an arch conservative "opinion" writer like it has braod meaning.

Can you post Phyllis Schlafly's most recent pronouncements too? Mike Huckabee's?

This is you idea of dialog...firing off mindlessly about things you have demonstrated you dont have the intellect or compassion to fully understand.

If the opinions of Thomas Sowell and others like him resonated with the american people conservative policies and attitudes wouldn't be getting run out of town.

It hurts to hear people like that prattle on...such intellectual lightweights caught up in arrogance. Oh...Sowell...is academic qualificationsa are largely a wingnut welfare position at the PRIVATELT FUNDED HOOVER INSTITUTE which celebrates the contributions of the conservative who brought you the great depression.

I used to find that story funny when considering how your brand desperately quotes Thomas Sowell whenever possible Now I just move on when I see the pathetic lack of self -awareness.

Hey I hear the Koch brothers are buying some conservative intellectuals by buying up seats as college professors. That's fine. Conservatives try to buy what their movement will never go organically. Buying doesn't work like ti used to. we can address that now.
                Is the story true or not? Why are unions so against charter schools? Why are democrats union rump swabs? In this case and Washington D.C. and other cities across the country demoncrats are taking this opportunity away from urban kids. The guy was right and his post was right. You are not nearly the intellectual giant you think you are. Excellent crap slinger though.

Comment

Is the story true or not?
                  Ahem..I'll respond for once to your temper tantrum stamp my feet and turn blue insistence that someone answer your question....only because as usual you are the perfect set up man to make a serious point. let's proceed.

Why are unions so against charter schools?
                  For the same reasons that there is a groundswell of opposition to charter schools because now that the wishful thinking period is over and they have been around long enough for data to accrue and evaluate them guess what? They don't work. Not getting into weeds with you....here's a data table published TODAY here and now about it:

http://coralspringstalk.com/wp-conte...014/03/Ex6.jpg

Now you told us your professors enjoyed having you in class in college. Here is where you show us whewther that was because you were bright or they enjoyed you as class clown...

Talk through the data and tell us why the charter school....with a higher socio-economic student population as evidenced by the lower percentage of free school lunches...has higher performance academiucally. Yeah. Show us how that big conservative brain deals with having to talk through actual...facts...

Could it be that charter schools are being found out as a scam...just an attempt to get our taxes for public education diverted into the pockets of moneyed interests behind charter schools. And yes we understand that is the total conservative agenda.

Now if you can manage to clear that hurdle, we will talk next about how the main advocate of charter schools goosed data and where teachers coached to tests at charter schools.

Are you man enough punk? tee hee....just channeling a Republican freindly moveie star there...and his empty chair...much like conservative empty heads.

Why are democrats union rump swabs?
                  For this reason. I am from a blue collar background. I am well aware of the history of my native area where people were wage slaves to the ulta 0.01% even back then....only allowed to buy food and tools and supplies for work from the comapny store......the company demanded that and used their power to make sure of that...everyone kept in debt...no options.

Unions started breaking that typical american story. So its understandable why the kochs and others back to reagan have tried to kill unions. There are issues but they made life much better for people here. I certainly would be down in those mines right now rather than having a doctorate and moving the ball downfield substantially for my family during that lifetime.

Unions to thank. I'll defend them til;l hte day I die. My second career may likely be trying to help bring them to areas I have worked in...tee hee.....that's wht we win...I see the connection between unions and the like and the life that the founding fathers promised...the ones that moneyed interests use their power to take away.

I'll support this till cows come home. Tell me the abusive laor practices at wal-mart wouldnt change if there was a union.[/quote]

You are not nearly the intellectual giant you think you are. ough.
                  Not here for that. Don't care about that. Here making coherent comments supporting a different view than the Bill-O'Reilly inspired psychosis you bring to this board (he was complaining about beyonce's skirt again the other day...just like you....must give him a tingle...that makes him reach for his "loofah" and then he recalls the sexual harrasment settlement he paid because he's just an entitled horny cranky old man like you who feels entitled and therefore needs to lash out when others don't apprreciate the brilliance of the wingnut welfare - ites he loves to quote?

Does that about cover it? Im going to have a busy afternoon so I wont be able to give you the public spanking you clearly crave...you keep coming back for more.

Yeah Bil O reilly was pissed because Beyonce made a video about the fact she might have non-mssionary sex in the bedroom. This really got conservatives ;like Bill O reilly angry because Bill believes when you feel sexual you call your employee and harrass her rather than having congress with ...you know your spouse....

tee hee

bwaw hah hah

pathetic old white male losers lshing out from a combination of sexual frustration/get your ball out my yard mentaility? Sounding about right....

tee hee

bwaw hah haha

Oh I didn't get to it....can you discuss Christie's polls? He's a potential candidate in 20916 but Obama isn't?

Rand Paul's polling on presidential/

or will it be Jeb Bush? Bring it...Bush....gfair to revisit all that torture war crimes stuff and ask Jeb very pointedly about his brother's policies...there will be debates...tee hee

Condie Rice? Gonna be hard getting past the war crimes thing..

So when 2016 does roll around...think we'll have the bal moved downfield from all the judicial victories?

Tou are taking on lots of water . Might help if you help formulate that Republican alternative to ACA. Conservative new ideas and all? Or are you good at decrying everything and attempting to fix nothing?

I just summarized your pathetic "movement" its time is long past

have a nice afternoon and life tee hee

Comment

wow - what a bunch of rambling nonsense. Have a nice life is right rump swab.

Comment

wow - what a bunch of rambling nonsense. Have a nice life is right rump swab.
                      When left rendered speechless just step back and keep calling names. Said not a word about the substance there Bill-O Jr. There just isn't a lot of room anymore to spew hatred free of push back. Makes for a sad pale little conservative boy. Tee hee.

And your hatred comes through loud and clear.

My father was a miner and belonged to a union. When my father got sick my mother worked in a garment factory sewing dresses. Crappy but union job so it was a little better than it could have been. I had my frist job sweeping up that factory at 13.

People in that factory got a short bathroom break if they asked for it. Union fought for that. Foreman would grumble but a reasonable bathroom break.

But I'm a rump swab because of my parents union membership. The UMW arose in large part to respond to massacres of immigrant miners by interests loyal to mine owners. As I have said before there are about a dozen of those miners buried next to my...immigrant grandparents. Made quite an impression on me. Yes indeed. Call me all the names you want.

I'm not at all upset. I know full well that people like me, examples like me....show the success of liberal/progressive values and policies on outcomes.

I'm laughing at you. Survival of the fittest. You were rendered speechless here and rightfully fear getting down to facts and specifics with me. I'm used to it. Resort to name calling me a term that means "***** kisser" because my father belonged to a union?

Do you think I am unaware that "rump swab" is a term making the rounds of your dumbed-down right wing hysteria web sights in the last couple of days? You have never been original...

Winning. We are. I am. I am just better than you in a similar way to how Obama is superior to McCain, Romney...whomever the hater caucus throws at him. Want to know why? It is me and people like me who have actually worked hard. We have lived the positive american values that the conservatives like to give lip service about but don't LIVE themselves.

There was food insecurity when I was a child and my father got sick. It was before the social safety net we had now. So go on lecturing me about people who don't deserve SNAP etc. You are talking about people like my parents. Hard working. Capable. They raised me and trust me...we pay significant taxes. According to Romney, we are pretty high on the "maker" side of things. My parents certainly raised me to be capable enough to mop the floor around here with you after all. I am not personally angry though when your condescend to other humans attitude hits close to home like that. I just smile and increase my resolve. That's another reason your movement is getting bested....we are the tough minded american originals, not the whiny little boy party of hysterical feaarful white men like Lindsey Graham John McCain. My dad and uncles didn't act like that. They acted like real men.

Better. Just better. I would best you anywhere just like I best you here...just like getting owned on a soccer field.....you just aren't going to measure up. You never really could measure up but you were able to stay on the field by exploiting old white male privilege married to a hater's heart. Now that we have started winning, your junior john mccain "mcgrumpy" act isn't going to help you...this is the real world not the mcgrumpy pity party you live in. Clearly from my background, you see that I have managed a few things in my life. I'm used to winning, even when others may have had a leg up to begin with. I win. SO with you...with no starting advantage over me here in terms of birth, or status, or position. Everyone sees that on the merits, you cannot keep up.

That is what would happen all over the p;lace if we have an even playing field. That's what you don't want to see. Unions and other things you hate helped to even the playing field. Not by much but by a little. You just want to hold on to the lead conferred by old man white male privilege even though YOU or those like you never did a dang thing to deserve it.

When I was busy for a few days you had a lot to say. So we'll take your reluctance to ENGAGE ON THE ISSUES as a concession that you just aren't man enough to represent your movement's position coherently.

Such a sad incapable little man

get back to your loofah-inspired dreams of Beyonce...

Comment

polls polls polls..
                        You've got to be kidding posting the Bloomberg poll which is clearly an outlier.

President Obama Job Approval

Gallup, Approval: 41, Disapproval: 54, Spread: -13
                        Rasmussen, A: 45, D: 54, S:-9
                        The Economist/YouGov, A: 42, D: 56, S: -14
                        Bloomberg, A: 48, D: 48, Tie
                        CNN/Opinion Research, A: 43, D: 53, S: -10
                        PPP (D) A: 43, D: 51, S: -8
                        NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl, A: 41, D: 54, S: -13
                        FOX News A: 38, D: 54, S-16
                        ABC News/Wash Post, A: 46, D: 52, S: -6

It's even worse when it comes to the Economy and Healthcare and this is the collar all Democrats seeking reelection are going to be wearing this fall. As much as you'd like to make it about who runs for president, it has nothing to do with the presidential election and everything to do with whether the Republicans take the Senate.

Economy
                        RCP Average A: 40.1, D: 55.1, S: -15

Public Approval of Health Care Law
                        RCP Average A: 38.5, D: 53.7, S: -15.2

"It's going to be very hard to hold the Senate.I think the Senate goes." - Chris Matthews, MSNBC

Comment

Meanwhile in Russia....

In a poll conducted by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VTsIOM) last week, Putin's popularity level in Russia has reached*71.6 percent. That's a*9.7 percent increase since mid-February, which seems quite obviously linked to the Russian president's handling of Ukraine and the Sochi Olympics. As*Ria Novosti notes, it means that Putin's popularity levels are now at a three-year high.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...a-3-year-high/

Comment

The legacy of the Obama presidency could well include the destruction of Democratic control of the House, the Senate and a majority of governorships and state legislatures across America. My warning to Democrats and to Obama — whose presidency will effectively end if the outcome in 2014 is unfavorabl - is that they mus understand the gravity of the danger.

There are three domestic political requirements for any president..... The second is working with Congress. Obama has failed on this front. He assumed office lacking relationships that are essential to governing, yet has refused to invest the time to build these relationships with congressional Democrats or Republicans.

The original sin of Obama-style governing is that he never even tried to close the
                            so-called revolving door or change the way Washington works, as he had
                            promised. Many Democrats outside of Washington believe it is obscene when
                            some of his former staff, including ex-White House aide Jim Messina, hustle
                            business deals ferociously, often from sources real Democrats consider unsavory.

Instead of golfing with sports celebrities in Key Largo during foreign crises, Obama
                            should mobilize (Democrat) to market ObamaCare to young people to help
                            Democrats facing a political healthcare crisis.

http://thehill.com/opinion/brent-bud...ixzz2vtuOIhRg*

Comment

Ahem..I'll respond for once to your temper tantrum stamp my feet and turn blue insistence that someone answer your question....only because as usual you are the perfect set up man to make a serious point. let's proceed.

For the same reasons that there is a groundswell of opposition to charter schools because now that the wishful thinking period is over and they have been around long enough for data to accrue and evaluate them guess what? They don't work. Not getting into weeds with you....here's a data table published TODAY here and now about it:

http://coralspringstalk.com/wp-conte...014/03/Ex6.jpg

Now you told us your professors enjoyed having you in class in college. Here is where you show us whewther that was because you were bright or they enjoyed you as class clown...

Talk through the data and tell us why the charter school....with a higher socio-economic student population as evidenced by the lower percentage of free school lunches...has higher performance academiucally. Yeah. Show us how that big conservative brain deals with having to talk through actual...facts...

Could it be that charter schools are being found out as a scam...just an attempt to get our taxes for public education diverted into the pockets of moneyed interests behind charter schools. And yes we understand that is the total conservative agenda.

Now if you can manage to clear that hurdle, we will talk next about how the main advocate of charter schools goosed data and where teachers coached to tests at charter schools.

Are you man enough punk? tee hee....just channeling a Republican freindly moveie star there...and his empty chair...much like conservative empty heads.

For this reason. I am from a blue collar background. I am well aware of the history of my native area where people were wage slaves to the ulta 0.01% even back then....only allowed to buy food and tools and supplies for work from the comapny store......the company demanded that and used their power to make sure of that...everyone kept in debt...no options.

Unions started breaking that typical american story. So its understandable why the kochs and others back to reagan have tried to kill unions. There are issues but they made life much better for people here. I certainly would be down in those mines right now rather than having a doctorate and moving the ball downfield substantially for my family during that lifetime.

Unions to thank. I'll defend them til;l hte day I die. My second career may likely be trying to help bring them to areas I have worked in...tee hee.....that's wht we win...I see the connection between unions and the like and the life that the founding fathers promised...the ones that moneyed interests use their power to take away.

I'll support this till cows come home. Tell me the abusive laor practices at wal-mart wouldnt change if there was a union.

Not here for that. Don't care about that. Here making coherent comments supporting a different view than the Bill-O'Reilly inspired psychosis you bring to this board (he was complaining about beyonce's skirt again the other day...just like you....must give him a tingle...that makes him reach for his "loofah" and then he recalls the sexual harrasment settlement he paid because he's just an entitled horny cranky old man like you who feels entitled and therefore needs to lash out when others don't apprreciate the brilliance of the wingnut welfare - ites he loves to quote?

Does that about cover it? Im going to have a busy afternoon so I wont be able to give you the public spanking you clearly crave...you keep coming back for more.

Yeah Bil O reilly was pissed because Beyonce made a video about the fact she might have non-mssionary sex in the bedroom. This really got conservatives ;like Bill O reilly angry because Bill believes when you feel sexual you call your employee and harrass her rather than having congress with ...you know your spouse....

tee hee

bwaw hah hah

pathetic old white male losers lshing out from a combination of sexual frustration/get your ball out my yard mentaility? Sounding about right....

tee hee

bwaw hah haha

Oh I didn't get to it....can you discuss Christie's polls? He's a potential candidate in 20916 but Obama isn't?

Rand Paul's polling on presidential/

or will it be Jeb Bush? Bring it...Bush....gfair to revisit all that torture war crimes stuff and ask Jeb very pointedly about his brother's policies...there will be debates...tee hee

Condie Rice? Gonna be hard getting past the war crimes thing..

So when 2016 does roll around...think we'll have the bal moved downfield from all the judicial victories?

Tou are taking on lots of water . Might help if you help formulate that Republican alternative to ACA. Conservative new ideas and all? Or are you good at decrying everything and attempting to fix nothing?

I just summarized your pathetic "movement" its time is long past

have a nice afternoon and life tee hee[/QUOTE]

You do realize nobody reads these long, drawn out posts, right?

Comment

The legacy of the Obama presidency could well include the destruction of Democratic control of the House, the Senate and a majority of governorships and state legislatures across America. My warning to Democrats and to Obama — whose presidency will effectively end if the outcome in 2014 is unfavorabl - is that they mus understand the gravity of the danger.

There are three domestic political requirements for any president..... The second is working with Congress. Obama has failed on this front. He assumed office lacking relationships that are essential to governing, yet has refused to invest the time to build these relationships with congressional Democrats or Republicans.

The original sin of Obama-style governing is that he never even tried to close the
                                so-called revolving door or change the way Washington works, as he had
                                promised. Many Democrats outside of Washington believe it is obscene when
                                some of his former staff, including ex-White House aide Jim Messina, hustle
                                business deals ferociously, often from sources real Democrats consider unsavory.

Instead of golfing with sports celebrities in Key Largo during foreign crises, Obama
                                should mobilize (Democrat) to market ObamaCare to young people to help
                                Democrats facing a political healthcare crisis.

http://thehill.com/opinion/brent-bud...ixzz2vtuOIhRg*
                                In case you didn't bother to check, the author is a Democrat who was an aid to Lloyd Bentsen. Not all Democrats are blind, but this guy may have just committed political suicide by speaking out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X