Mon/Tue/Wed Key Matches

Trinity Catholic @ Stamford (-1.5)
    St. Joseph (-0.5) @ Staples
    Wilton @ Fairfield Ludlowe (even)
    Westhill @ New Canaan (-2)
    Fairfield Warde @ Ridgefield (-2)
    Wilton (-1) @ Fairfield Warde
    Trinity Catholic (-1) @ Bridgeport Central
    Staples should not be an underDOG to anyone. Collars anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Staples should not be an underDOG to anyone. Collars anyone?
      i agree
      they have a distinct home field advantage in that they will play the game on grass, also Staples is well rested and Stjs will be playing their 5th game in 8 days- they looked tired on friday against Darien. grass will certainly not make it any easier- even

stjs parent

Comment

i agree
        they have a distinct home field advantage in that they will play the game on grass, also Staples is well rested and Stjs will be playing their 5th game in 8 days- they looked tired on friday against Darien. grass will certainly not make it any easier- even

stjs parent
        So at a half goal advantage, you’d put your $$$ on Staples?!?

Comment

i agree

stjs parent
          agree with your first two points, however Staples isn't that good. doesn't have as much overall talent as Stjs. Stjs will win

staples parent

Comment

agree with your first two points, however Staples isn't that good. doesn't have as much overall talent as Stjs. Stjs will win

staples parent
            The best team talent wise does not always win. It will be a close game. I give a slight edge to Staples with the fact they are playing at home, and have a bit more experience.

SJ Parent

Comment

The best team talent wise does not always win. It will be a close game. I give a slight edge to Staples with the fact they are playing at home, and have a bit more experience.

SJ Parent
              St joes parents should know about that!
              (Sounds of choking in the background)

Staples is not st joes....they will win at home.

A Ridgefield parent

Comment

A Ridgefield parent
                When was the last time Stjs lost at home
                When was the last time they lost period?

Comment

When was the last time Stjs lost at home
                  When was the last time they lost period?
                  I love all these "STJ parents" on here commenting. Color me skeptical. I see the game as a pick-em. At home, STJ would be favored. On the road, Staples can hang or win. So it's a pick-em.

Comment

A Ridgefield parent
                    Did Ridgefield beat SJ this year? Last I remember SJ won!! I'd be quiet if I were a Ridgefield fan. You lost to New Canaan.

SJ Parent

Comment

I love all these "STJ parents" on here commenting. Color me skeptical. I see the game as a pick-em. At home, STJ would be favored. On the road, Staples can hang or win. So it's a pick-em.
                      i believe a stjs parent actually called it a pick-em game and gave the reasons

Comment

Did Ridgefield beat SJ this year? Last I remember SJ won!! I'd be quiet if I were a Ridgefield fan. You lost to New Canaan.

SJ Parent
                        I will limit it to my kids high school years. So far she has rep fciac titles. Both wins over st joes. She has never lost an fciac tournament game to st joes, even though they have superior players from multiple school districts. Yes st joes beat her this regular season, but not last season.

You haven’t won sheet yet. You would think you st joes club parents would know better than to shoot your mouth off and put a target on your little Mia. Guess it is true that you can pay for school, but you can’t buy class!

Comment

I will limit it to my kids high school years. So far she has rep fciac titles. Both wins over st joes. She has never lost an fciac tournament game to st joes, even though they have superior players from multiple school districts. Yes st joes beat her this regular season, but not last season.

You haven’t won sheet yet. You would think you st joes club parents would know better than to shoot your mouth off and put a target on your little Mia. Guess it is true that you can pay for school, but you can’t buy class!
                          Give it a rest Ridgefield dad. St joes is better this year, life goes on.

Comment

My daughter won 3 state championships and 1 fciac title. She would have won at least 2 fciac titles in the zebras were not also playing against SJ two years ago. Every time the Ridgefield got tackled they fell down.

Did your daughter actually before this year? It is sad you started attacking once you got called out. That sounds like the guy in the Oval Office.

SJ Parent

Comment

My daughter won 3 state championships and 1 fciac title. She would have won at least 2 fciac titles in the zebras were not also playing against SJ two years ago. Every time the Ridgefield got tackled they fell down.

Did your daughter actually before this year? It is sad you started attacking once you got called out. That sounds like the guy in the Oval Office.

SJ Parent
                              what are you arguing about?- who cares what happened 2 years ago,3,4,5 years ago .the teams are very different now

Comment

SJ Parent
                                You wouldn’t have won 2 FCIAC titles because you lost to the better team. Both games Ridgefield out played you.

LL state championships you don’t have, L doesn’t count.

Your argument is pointless let it go.

The rest of the FCIAC

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X