Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone knows who you are, you love to disrespect women. What a little man you are
    Call me out then. O vete a mamr pinga.

Comment

Call me out then. O vete a mamr pinga.
      You are getting your nails done you little Mariconcito.

Comment

You are getting your nails done you little Mariconcito.
        CALL ME OUT LITTLE B I T C H. I dare you

Comment

AMazing graciela responding to her husbands rude comments.
          que chusma
          Keep going. At some point, Carrillo and the rest of the Weston staff have to wonder why you guys keep making comments and feeding trolls on this site. It is not good for Weston and its image. You have no way out. I suggest you stop and let the thread die, you are only hurting yourself.
          btw replying mama pinga doesn't deflect anything or make people think there is someone else. It is you and your hubby trying to drag other people here by calling out their names.
          Be careful because Ziegler knows a moderator here and can request phone numbers based on tmobiles ip address.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/member.php?u=3342

Comment

Keep going. At some point, Carrillo and the rest of the Weston staff have to wonder why you guys keep making comments and feeding trolls on this site. It is not good for Weston and its image. You have no way out. I suggest you stop and let the thread die, you are only hurting yourself.
            btw replying mama pinga doesn't deflect anything or make people think there is someone else. It is you and your hubby trying to drag other people here by calling out their names.
            Be careful because Ziegler knows a moderator here and can request phone numbers based on tmobiles ip address.

Oh no!

I'm sorry Zigs. I didn't mean it. I was just playing!

Let's golf.

Comment

you guys are losers

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2361285]Keep going. At some point, Carrillo and the rest of the Weston staff have to wonder why you guys keep making comments and feeding trolls on this site. It is not good for Weston and its image. You have no way out. I suggest you stop and let the thread die, you are only hurting yourself.

[url]http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/member.php?u=3342[
                Bro you think ZG has time for these eating **** pleases

Comment

watch out ZG knows the director of the CIA

Comment

So long as zigs son starts everyone keeps their jobs. Cia won’t be calls in. If he does not start 100 percent of games, extreme measures will follow. Weston DA only exists because of ziggy Jr.

Taking Soccer E. Enforcement.

Comment

Ziggy played guitar

Ziggy stardust’s kid is not a starter. Call central intelligence!

Comment

CALL ME OUT LITTLE B I T C H. I dare you
                        Let it go

Comment

Two games two wins in Chicago. Who’s next?

Comment

Tied Sockers FC 2-2

Comment

Jajajaj a los soker también tiene grandotes te jodiste JC

Comment

A mamá pinga

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X