Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle school gets u14 goalie committed to uNc

Local goalie phenom commits to uNc after dominating Seminole youth soccer league and playing middle school. It is a proud day for papa as academy after academy failed to recognize his greatness. While waiting for college enrollment the goalie will continue elite training at xl

Whatever.

Both Florida and FSU offered my son after a recent showcase and he’s in 8th grade. This is not news worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      whatever.

Both florida and fsu offered my son after a recent showcase and he’s in 8th grade. This is not news worthy.
      🤢🤢🤮🤢🤮

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Whatever.

Both Florida and FSU offered my son after a recent showcase and he’s in 8th grade. This is not news worthy.
        Slacker. My kid committed in utero.

Comment

Middle School gets U14 goalie committed to unc

College? Who needs college? My son is in 6thgrade and will be starting for the Columbus Crew later this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            College? Who needs college? My son is in 6thgrade and will be starting for the Columbus Crew later this month.
            What a loser! My sixth grader just got signed to Liverpool FC. MLS is for amateurs and washed up has beens.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X