X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ‘09’s are a weak age group in PDX Metro

Comment

My wife is pregnant and the fetus can kick like a mule on steroids. No kidding, the other day we were watching TV and, as pregnant women will do, she was resting her beverage on her stomach. The little Messi kicked so hard her martini went flying and took out our 75" flat screen. At first I was pissed, then it hit me...WU's boys '19 team is winning three straight State Cups! Crap, I hope it's a boy because those girl parents are crazy af.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My wife is pregnant and the fetus can kick like a mule on steroids. No kidding, the other day we were watching TV and, as pregnant women will do, she was resting her beverage on her stomach. The little Messi kicked so hard her martini went flying and took out our 75" flat screen. At first I was pissed, then it hit me...WU's boys '19 team is winning three straight State Cups! Crap, I hope it's a boy because those girl parents are crazy af.
        Only because the best fetuses in Washington County will play for the DA.

Comment

Only because the best fetuses in Washington County will play for the DA.
          nah - crossfire is the future, alliance clubs are the past

Comment

Can you crazy '19 parents get your own thread???

Comment

Barca, Real and Bayern scouts that read this site are not interested in 14 year olds. They are looking for elite talent at youngest ages so they can get them into their academies now and teach them proper football before they get bad habits taught by unknowledgable coaches.

It makes perfect sense to get them into the system young.

The technical advance teams bring a keen eye to things we can’t even begin to understand.
              I know the international scouts almost always have a browser window open to talking soccer to make sure they are getting cutting edge intel, even when they are back home.

Comment

You are correct the future is not to bright. Mediocre is now en vogue. Fair enough.

Comment

I know the international scouts almost always have a browser window open to talking soccer to make sure they are getting cutting edge intel, even when they are back home.
                  They are tracking the 09’s in Portland for call ups to their academies. It’s big time stuff. Very exciting times for Oregon soccer.

Comment

You are correct the future is not to bright. Mediocre is now en vogue. Fair enough.
                    Move forward or you risk bing Westside ....

Comment

Move forward or you risk bing Westside ....
                      What's worse, not even being in the same zip code as wst is acceptable, most importantly a clowns salary is guaranteed...this ilk has theorized this crap level is an example of evolution. Moving backward is the new forward.

DEVO

Comment

Barca, Real and Bayern scouts that read this site are not interested in 14 year olds. They are looking for elite talent at youngest ages so they can get them into their academies now and teach them proper football before they get bad habits taught by unknowledgable coaches.

It makes perfect sense to get them into the system young.

The technical advance teams bring a keen eye to things we can’t even begin to understand.
                        Good god, this sounds like the spoonful of BS MJ was feeding his girls development team’s parents back in 2013-14. “The best coaches should teach the littlest players” “start technical training at young ages” “this team has the potential to become the best girls team in the state by high school” “elite players are taught by the highest level coaches starting at knee high to a grasshopper” etc etc.

Fun fact: MJ was coaching a little kid team at WUFC’s PDP last weekend. Coincidence?

Comment

Good god, this sounds like the spoonful of BS MJ was feeding his girls development team’s parents back in 2013-14. “The best coaches should teach the littlest players” “start technical training at young ages” “this team has the potential to become the best girls team in the state by high school” “elite players are taught by the highest level coaches starting at knee high to a grasshopper” etc etc.

Fun fact: MJ was coaching a little kid team at WUFC’s PDP last weekend. Coincidence?
                          And it was also obvious trolling.

Reel him in, Dano. Oh, crap, throw it back--WAY below the size limit.

Comment

I’ve seen the top teams at this age group.

It’s a pretty soft agegroup

Comment

This chat room is the premier location for inside info on the top up and coming talent.

Comment

And look- MJ was good to his word and got those little girls all the way to Nationals in Texas this year. Your fun fact is cute.. it was his younger son’s team. Got any more stupid dish?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X