Is this the keeper from WFF?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is this the keeper from WFF?
      No she was from the St Pete Raiders, or Everton

Comment

everton over anyone

Comment

This site is intended to be for honest and respectful dialog about youth soccer.

Comment

No she was from the St Pete Raiders, or Everton
            if you are talking about the player currently playing in ECNL then poor gators. FIrst year i see her playing and i would say that she has a terrible foot work. a lot of the goals she lets in are a direct consequence of her messing up with her passing or trying to be tricky against forwards. She has good hands though and does saves goals but her footwork is her big weakness.

Comment

if you are talking about the player currently playing in ECNL then poor gators. FIrst year i see her playing and i would say that she has a terrible foot work. a lot of the goals she lets in are a direct consequence of her messing up with her passing or trying to be tricky against forwards. She has good hands though and does saves goals but her footwork is her big weakness.
              your a d1ck.

FIrst time i see you posting and i would say you are terrible.

drink bleach

Comment

your a d1ck.

FIrst time i see you posting and i would say you are terrible.

drink bleach
                like your mama...a thread about a specific girl and you think it should be all praise? What is wrong to point out weakness
                Go pound sand .... head

Comment

I may get annoyed with the excessive bragging by some of the TBU parents on this site too. That's understandable. They want the best for their kids like everyone else. Nothing wrong with that. However at the end of the day these are kids....children. But you crossed the line by calling out a kid online and criticizing them like that. I'm sure you don't care and will ignore my post. That's cool! I expect it. But I had to call you out.... just like you called out a kid. #growupman

Signed,

Celtic parent

Comment

Just so you know...these “committed” posts are not started by parents. Pro club posters or perhaps staff affiliated with the clubs start them.

No parent in their right mind wants their kid posted about on this board. It ALWAYS turns negative cause it’s anonymous and people are jerks. If you read this board even occasionally then you know this is the case.

So...give me a break about “you can’t post about your kid on this board and not expect criticism” crap. You shouldn’t anonymously bash other people’s kids just because SOMEONE had the poor taste to post about a specific individual.

Comment

like your mama...a thread about a specific girl and you think it should be all praise? What is wrong to point out weakness
                      Go pound sand .... head
                      Habla Inglés maricón?

Comment

Just so you know...these “committed” posts are not started by parents. Pro club posters or perhaps staff affiliated with the clubs start them.

No parent in their right mind wants their kid posted about on this board. It ALWAYS turns negative cause it’s anonymous and people are jerks. If you read this board even occasionally then you know this is the case.

So...give me a break about “you can’t post about your kid on this board and not expect criticism” crap. You shouldn’t anonymously bash other people’s kids just because SOMEONE had the poor taste to post about a specific individual.
                        Sorry but plenty of parents post stuff about their kids on this site. They should know better but they still do it. Sometimes they're just sneaky in how they do it, sometimes they're blatantly obvious.

Comment

Go pound sand .... head
                          They are nearly adults who will be playing in college. There will be criticisms. But the club or parent who started the thread put an unnecessary target on the kids' back.

Comment

Sorry but plenty of parents post stuff about their kids on this site. They should know better but they still do it. Sometimes they're just sneaky in how they do it, sometimes they're blatantly obvious.
                            I call bvllsh1t.

No body that reads this site or posts here wants their kid talked about. For what reason? Please spare me “exposure”

It always turns into calling the kid names and critizing play. Dad gets called a pscycho and mom gets called fat and stupid or hot and slutty. It’s always the same thing.

You are are reading too much into it and doing to much “detective work” on there “sneakiness.”

Or...maybe I’m the mom, lololololololpololl

Comment

They are nearly adults who will be playing in college. There will be criticisms. But the club or parent who started the thread put an unnecessary target on the kids' back.
                              I started this thread and I’m not related to the club or the player what it’s worth, so kindly fvck off with your target reasoning.

I hope your kid is good enough one day so I can start a thread about her and posters can talk about how she sucks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X