Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Celtic dad , take a break and check your kids snack schedule to make sure you contribute your orange slices.
    What does everyone bring up Celtic on this thread?
    What do they have to do with TBU at all?

Comment

Because Celtic plays the same “quality” of ECNL soccer as TBU.

Comment

Because a TBU ECNL team recently had players leave the club due to coaching issues and the players went to Celtic who play CDL and FSPL.

Many people on this site consider CDL and FSPL as inferior and say they don’t get girls recruited/committed to colleges. However that is NOT true. Sunrise, Chargers, Celtic and FC Sarasota and others in those leagues get girls recruited/committed to colleges. Granted players on ECNL teams have more exposure and have a HUGE advantage with regards to recruiting.

Comment

Stay focused people. Is Celtic getting girls committed or what? Stay on topic.

Comment

Yes they are.

Comment

Like the 03 girls are at TBU?
              Is that what you referring to?
              I would say Celtic is tied with TBU in that area for about an 1/8 of the fees.

Comment

Sorry you’re poor.

Comment

Sorry you’re poor.
                  Sorry you are a moron.
                  Good luck bro

Comment

Sorry you are a moron.
                    Good luck bro
                    I’m glad I can just type anonymously on a key board...wouldn’t want to have to speak to such a lowly potentially poorsinous fellow...evidenced by the use of the word...”bro”

Comment

Sorry you’re poor.
                      Poor or smarter than you?? Hmmmm :o

Comment

Bump!!! 😩😩😩

Comment

1 score left to be reported, only see 1 win (nobody cares about Composite) and that’s from the 13s. The good news is, TBU gets to play Concorde B teams tomorrow and should be able to salvage the standings.
                          In case you were wondering, the 17s were shutout as well today. #Development

Comment

Seems like more of the same except a little worse? Seems the weaker teams have also closed the gap against TBU?
                            One of the few wins the U15s had earlier in the season to Concorde Fire (7-2 Yay!). They played them again and could only muster a 1-0 win...
                            Uh-Oh! Did Concorde develop faster than TBU?

Comment

A large part of the IQ exam is being able to detect patterns. I’m guessing your IQ is low so I’ll help you with this one:

If you notice on the list of commits, there are many ‘00s committed, and then several ‘01s but not as many as the ‘00s then some ‘02s but again not as many as the ‘01 and ‘00s. As the girls get younger there are fewer commits, but as they get older there are more.

Now if you notice there are no ‘03s yet because most are freshman and sophomores. Their first showcase where they start getting college attention is in December. Eventually that number will go up as well.

So since you are really stuck on this TBU vs Celtic ‘03 commitment issue, it will behoove you to check again a year from now. Please let me know if this is still not clear. I’ll try to explain it again.

Comment

It’s not about the wins silly. It’s all about the college commitments.
                                That’s what you say when you have a losing record.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X