Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are 2007 age group parents going to be famous?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are 2007 age group parents going to be famous?

Can this age group take over TS history as the most unbalanced breed.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't think it was possible to beat the Valeo '03 parents, but I think this 07 group is well on its way. One parent seems to know player additions and subtractions from multiple teams mid-summer. Bizzare and a bit creepy. Lots of snooping/stalking must have been required to get this type of info.....

Comment

There's a long history of ulittle parents thinking their kids are bound for soccer fame and full D1 scholarships. By high school half aren't even playing any longer. A few will move into the upper levels of soccer, the rest stay mid level at most, maybe landing a D3 spot with mediocre soccer but good academics (after which the parents will declare it's all about academics, right? :) ) .

Comment

There's a long history of ulittle parents thinking their kids are bound for soccer fame and full D1 scholarships. By high school half aren't even playing any longer. A few will move into the upper levels of soccer, the rest stay mid level at most, maybe landing a D3 spot with mediocre soccer but good academics (after which the parents will declare it's all about academics, right? :) ) .
        You just can't let it rest. I'll tell you this, college ain't all about soccer.

Comment

Good academics?
          Haha-they had a thread devoted to the definition of “strong” academics.
          If they’re from the Oxford area, they don’t stand a chance...

Comment

You just can't let it rest. I'll tell you this, college ain't all about soccer.
            I was just making fun of the frequent TS themes and debates. But one truism that has stood the test of time is that few ulittle parents have a grasp of what is in store for them in the next few years.

Comment

I ignored the thread because my D is 02 - why do I care about u11s - but you piqued my interest. All I can say is “guilty”. My first TS high was the Rising Gu13 thread - been jonesing for The List ever since. I certainly can’t judge them for starting 1 year before I did.

Sounds like the girls can play, the parents are having fun, and the optimism is high. Have fun Dads, it gets even better next year.

Comment

Not an 07 parent but what i find even more entertaining than them is the group of parents on here who are SO DETERMINED to let the 07 parents know that they are wrong about everything. You don't have a dog in their fight so why do you care so much? It's odd.

Comment

I ignored the thread because my D is 02 - why do I care about u11s - but you piqued my interest. All I can say is “guilty”. My first TS high was the Rising Gu13 thread - been jonesing for The List ever since. I certainly can’t judge them for starting 1 year before I did.

Sounds like the girls can play, the parents are having fun, and the optimism is high. Have fun Dads, it gets even better next year.
                  Hi 03 list guy. How’s your D like GDA or Stars next year ?

Comment

Didn't think it was possible to beat the Valeo '03 parents, but I think this 07 group is well on its way. One parent seems to know player additions and subtractions from multiple teams mid-summer. Bizzare and a bit creepy. Lots of snooping/stalking must have been required to get this type of info.....
                    Is there a loser daddy coach with a crazy wife as manager promoting players? If not, cannot possibly touch '03s.

Comment

L e a l Nutjobs

Is there a loser daddy coach with a crazy wife as manager promoting players? If not, cannot possibly touch '03s.
                      Hahahah

This family wins the TS nutcracker award hands down!

Comment

Hi 03 list guy. How’s your D like GDA or Stars next year ?
                        03? I just wrote my D was 02

Comment

No one beats that '03 Valeo crasher nutcase family. #GetOutofOurClub!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X