Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If none of the clubs or leagues can agree on what is best how can they ever come up with something that works for everyone? Problem is clubs recruit players but don't care about their development. They have to win to keep players so that is number 1. There should only be a DA or ECNL and it should not start until freshman year. Focus should be on development and not travel.

How can you win if you aren't developing players?

OK. I'm part of DA, so ECNL has to go.

In all seriousness, good luck with that. DA is part of USSoccer, so that's not going anywhere. Some of the biggest clubs in the Northeast control ECNL, so that's not going anywhere.

As for freshman...I actually prefer it starts earlier so if you don't like the direction, you have time to change it.

Comment

New England NPL restructuring???

How can you win if you aren't developing players?

OK. I'm part of DA, so ECNL has to go.

In all seriousness, good luck with that. DA is part of USSoccer, so that's not going anywhere. Some of the biggest clubs in the Northeast control ECNL, so that's not going anywhere.

As for freshman...I actually prefer it starts earlier so if you don't like the direction, you have time to change it.
      How can you win if you aren't developing players? Is that a serious question?

In all seriousness, good luck with that. DA is part of USSoccer, so that's not going anywhere. Some of the biggest clubs in the Northeast control ECNL, so that's not going anywhere. That is the problem, 2 seperate leagues that don't play each other. Does that make any sense?

Comment

How can you win if you aren't developing players? Is that a serious question?

In all seriousness, good luck with that. DA is part of USSoccer, so that's not going anywhere. Some of the biggest clubs in the Northeast control ECNL, so that's not going anywhere. That is the problem, 2 seperate leagues that don't play each other. Does that make any sense?
        No, it doesn't make any sense. But, as long as egos reign they won't.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X