Call him

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Call him
      you will need a translator

Comment

Any input on this club?
        Knows his stuff, teams on par with FSA state team, sporting, ginga and those type of clubs.
        Has his own indoor facility, very dedicated to his club, been operating for over ten years according to his website.

Like other poster said, give him a call, it’s literally the first thing on his site posted, wronasoccer.com

Comment

Every kid should play for Lesack at least once.

Comment

you will need a translator
            Would love to know how good your Polish is. Considering English is his second language I think he deserves a bit more respect. I can understand him just fine.

Comment

Every kid should play for Lesack at least once.
              Goodness gracious have you all lost your minds

Comment

Would love to know how good your Polish is. Considering English is his second language I think he deserves a bit more respect. I can understand him just fine.
                Most people who bit*h about accents live in a secluded American bubble. They're the same types who would struggle to learn a 2nd language let alone speak it without a strong accent. He's a very good coach for younger players. Nuf' said

Comment

He made my 11 year old son cry a few years back, went to Cfc and now on united team. Good riddance

Comment

He made my 11 year old son cry a few years back, went to Cfc and now on united team. Good riddance
                    That's not exactly an inspirational story

Comment

Not everybody has a positive experience wherever they go. At every club I can bet you’d find an 11yr old that has cried at some point.

Leszek knows his stuff, and has moved plenty of players on to college, D1-D3.

Comment

He can be demanding and he's rough around the edges but he has a heart of gold and cares about his players. He also knows the game inside out and knows how to develop players of all talent levels.

Comment

So he must have been correct if all your kid could make was CFC ECNL .... I dont even need to know the age .... they are awful!

Comment

Are clubs getting that desperate that they're attacking small clubs that have little impact on the CT soccer scene? Ajax is a solid smaller club for younger players, some of whom will move up to bigger programs....no different than many other clubs in the state. Parents of kids U13 and under should pick a club that has good coaching, teaches the fundamentals, doesn't require crazy travel and doesn't break their budget.

Comment

He can be demanding and he's rough around the edges but he has a heart of gold and cares about his players. He also knows the game inside out and knows how to develop players of all talent levels.
                              From what I've seen, heard and observed (not with the club) I think this nails it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X