• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    so what are their instagram account of inter Miami coach
    Listen professional people don’t use Instagram . 12 yr old do

Comment

There are four, Manging 160 plus kids. So unprepared
      if you can do better then step up or shut up.

Comment

Your riight and will be his downhall for who he was once gets tarnished from what people will see him as failing and failure to provide the best and be more transparent. No MLS For 20 years, fast forward will be a disaster for the second time not learning. Future Marlins in Soccer!

Two more years seats will be free.
        MLS has improved over the past 20 years and hopefully Miami doesn't screw it up like they did with the Fusion. You can see how soccer has increased in popularity over time, look at Orlando and Atlanta. Even the USL and NPSL leagues have risen up.

Comment

Listen professional people don’t use Instagram . 12 yr old do
          Every one uses Instagram come on be for real

Comment

Every one uses Instagram come on be for real
            Exactly

Comment

MLS has improved over the past 20 years and hopefully Miami doesn't screw it up like they did with the Fusion. You can see how soccer has increased in popularity over time, look at Orlando and Atlanta. Even the USL and NPSL leagues have risen up.
              MLS Stadiums aren’t big, but attendance and interest in most cities is strong. The sport is here to stay. Go into any diner for breakfast on a weekend morning and you will find an EPL game on, and every bar in S FL show matches now. Miami will be fine, but I do think Fort Lauderdale has to be a temporary home for the first team.

The sport seems to have surpassed baseball. Baseball has a serious problem, at some point those empty baseball stadiums are going to mean weaker TV contracts and death for MLB.

Comment

MLS Stadiums aren’t big, but attendance and interest in most cities is strong. The sport is here to stay. Go into any diner for breakfast on a weekend morning and you will find an EPL game on, and every bar in S FL show matches now. Miami will be fine, but I do think Fort Lauderdale has to be a temporary home for the first team.

The sport seems to have surpassed baseball. Baseball has a serious problem, at some point those empty baseball stadiums are going to mean weaker TV contracts and death for MLB.
                Really? Have you seen the salaries in MLB compared to MLS? It’s not even close. The average salary in MLB is $4.5M!

Comment

Really? Have you seen the salaries in MLB compared to MLS? It’s not even close. The average salary in MLB is $4.5M!
                  Have you seen the attendance and ratings? As I said, eventually, if the attendance and ratings don’t improve, the sponsorship and TV contracts will fade, and so will player salaries. It’s not my opinion, this is an actual issue that is concerning everyone involved in baseball at the highest level. The sport is in trouble.

Comment

Have you seen the attendance and ratings? As I said, eventually, if the attendance and ratings don’t improve, the sponsorship and TV contracts will fade, and so will player salaries. It’s not my opinion, this is an actual issue that is concerning everyone involved in baseball at the highest level. The sport is in trouble.
                    Sure it is. They’ve been saying that for years and the contracts keep getting bigger. Mike Trout is making $39M in salary. Guys you don’t even know their names are making $10M - $15M.

Comment

Sure it is. They’ve been saying that for years and the contracts keep getting bigger. Mike Trout is making $39M in salary. Guys you don’t even know their names are making $10M - $15M.
                      I wouldn’t say MLS surpassed MLB but I also wouldn’t say MLB is heathy. Game is clearly dying and anyone that doesn’t have an interest in its success can see it. The salaries are totally unsustainable and will start to come down sooner than you think.

Comment

there are 4 official already signed, but during tryouts there were multiple others collaborating and prospects to come. Support Support and more support to the MLS Team, Inter would bring professional 1st tier soccer after 20 years. They would have more coaches for sure, preliminary list have insane coaches, very top qualified. I'm very much looking forward to Inter to set the pace. My 2 kids couldn't make this year and would be working hard to make it happen next... JGF
                        Which are very qualified? 2 are former Weston coaches/ 1 was the former USSDA scout for the southeast, and couldn't find any players... hell he'd have trouble finding change in his pocket....

Comment

Which are very qualified? 2 are former Weston coaches/ 1 was the former USSDA scout for the southeast, and couldn't find any players... hell he'd have trouble finding change in his pocket....
                          Bingo!

Comment

Bingo!
                            So who is qualified in your opinion?

Comment

So who is qualified in your opinion?
                              Michia the best coach in s Florida . He picked my kid who dribbled w his head down and left his position chasing the ball, he also does great tricks while dribbling out of the back. I am not joking

Comment

Michia the best coach in s Florida . He picked my kid who dribbled w his head down and left his position chasing the ball, he also does great tricks while dribbling out of the back. I am not joking
                                Then the future is very bright in South Florida. Take players clearly being favored regardless of talent and leave others out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X