Rapinoe sucks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She doesn’t believe in the US or what the glad represents, the she should stop taking checks and playing for the country. Our country provides for her. Quit playing and move to where ever she thinks is a breed place. We will be fine.

Comment

*flag..autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        She doesn’t believe in the US or what the glad represents, the she should stop taking checks and playing for the country. Our country provides for her. Quit playing and move to where ever she thinks is a breed place. We will be fine.
        Send the Dyke to the Middle East.Thats where she belongs. Horrible nasty POS she is.

Comment

Send the Dyke to the Middle East.Thats where she belongs. Horrible nasty POS she is.
          You are as gay as they come. Just relax and get yourself a man.

Comment

Easy Snowflake, you seem so easily offended by the actions of someone else. I think the ol' "Toughen Up Buttercup" could go a long way to help you.

Comment

Easy Snowflake, you seem so easily offended by the actions of someone else. I think the ol' "Toughen Up Buttercup" could go a long way to help you.
              F#ck her & F#ck you as well.Oh & F#ck the Women's National team until they kick that horrible POS of the team. The American Flag & Anthem comes before all you ungrateful Libtards.

Comment

F#ck her & F#ck you as well.Oh & F#ck the Women's National team until they kick that horrible POS of the team. The American Flag & Anthem comes before all you ungrateful Libtards.
                Couldn't of said it better.I feel like she's stuck a knife in our backs. How can you be so selfish.

Comment

Couldn't of said it better.I feel like she's stuck a knife in our backs. How can you be so selfish.
                  Holy drama queen. Compared to you she is barely making a little complaint. Stop over reacting.

Comment

Holy drama queen. Compared to you she is barely making a little complaint. Stop over reacting.
                    What part of representing your Country do you not
                    understand ? I find it Inexcusable. You must be from somewhere else.

Comment

If your not prepared to Respect the Country your Representing then I think I'll not watch you.

Comment

You conservative ninnies are so easily triggered. I miss the old Republican Party that wasn't filled with a bunch of whiny little bitches that cried anytime someone did something they don't agree with. Today's Republicans are perhaps the weakest in history.

Comment

She knows we can do better, so much better. That's why she does it.

Comment

You conservative ninnies are so easily triggered. I miss the old Republican Party that wasn't filled with a bunch of whiny little bitches that cried anytime someone did something they don't agree with. Today's Republicans are perhaps the weakest in history.
                            Signed,
                            A whiny little bitches that cries anytime someone does something that I don't agree with Libatard!

Comment

What part of representing your Country do you not
                              understand ? I find it Inexcusable. You must be from somewhere else.
                              And others disagree with you and support what she is doing. Part of what ails this country is no one is willing to even listen to the other side. any longer. If they disagree with you it's an instant shut down and is usually followed with a series of insults and name calling. Just take a look at this thread for proof other that

Comment

Actually the Republican's & the Country have never been stronger thanks to Our Awesome President. Who did you say was the Whiney little Bitches that can't except things they don't agree with ? Lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X