Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida soccer is 10 yrs behind it’s like walking into a time warp. My mouth dropped at inter tryouts, I was like are you joking me. All these kids do is dribble no concept of the game, leave there position to chase the ball. It’s really bad
    But of course, not your kid, right?

Comment

But of course, not your kid, right?
      Actually we are leaving the state declined inter if that makes you feel better! Florida soccer is garbage zero sophistication! Had enough!

Comment

Reality is gda and ecnl are in a fight for the death for girls soccer. Ecnl is winning, but not sure anyone really cares. Neither program is a platform for us soccer progression, at least the boys side can claim look at us status. On the girls side, just be outstanding and hope to be noticed. On the brighter side, more scholarships than boys and less competition to be noticed.

Comment

Florida soccer is 10 yrs behind it’s like walking into a time warp. My mouth dropped at inter tryouts, I was like are you joking me. All these kids do is dribble no concept of the game, leave there position to chase the ball. It’s really bad
          It does suck. Most of the club's are full of poor coaches licensed and unlicensed, all in it for the money. All about coaches egos, never about the kids.

Comment

It does suck. Most of the club's are full of poor coaches licensed and unlicensed, all in it for the money. All about coaches egos, never about the kids.
            You nail it, is there nothing pure down here! Anyone actually give a crap

Comment

What about this champion fc I see some video kids knocking it around actually had some shape stay in there position. I have no idea who the he’ll they are never heard of

Comment

Actually we are leaving the state declined inter if that makes you feel better! Florida soccer is garbage zero sophistication! Had enough!
                Yes. That is great news. Thank you for the update. PS. Don't come back.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X