Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite scumbag academy

Elite? Are you kidding me? They don't develop kids. they poach and steal them from other clubs. WSC and RPB must be doing something right because Elite goes after their kids every year. DOC Dusco is a scumbag. Now he is offering scholarships to players to lure them over to Elite. Last time I checked thats not called developing players. Its time for Dusco to put up or shut up. build your teams from within ur program instead of stealing from the work of others.

Listen here now. Elite Black coach comes on here to speak directly to the masses. There is one, then there is everyone else. Listen. Learn. Accept the future of soccer in South Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Elite? Are you kidding me? They don't develop kids. they poach and steal them from other clubs. WSC and RPB must be doing something right because Elite goes after their kids every year. DOC Dusco is a scumbag. Now he is offering scholarships to players to lure them over to Elite. Last time I checked thats not called developing players. Its time for Dusco to put up or shut up. build your teams from within ur program instead of stealing from the work of others.
      this academy right http://elitesocceracademy.soccer/

Comment

give it up elite. everyone knows about ur bs. doc is more interested in social life than kids. save ur money before the leeches at elite con u

Comment

damn everyone hates elite

Comment

because they are liars and snakes

Comment

because they are liars and snakes
              i dont know

Comment

they poach before during and after games as if they are entitled. the great mind of dusco coming to feed off of u soon

Comment

they poach before during and after games as if they are entitled. the great mind of dusco coming to feed off of u soon
                  i guess they did cuz i went to their try outs and btw u can quote people if you did just press the post ur responding to

Comment

i took my son to elite tryout last night and wasnt impressed. it felt like a sales convention. suprised to see so many wellington kids there

Comment

i took my son to elite tryout last night and wasnt impressed. it felt like a sales convention. suprised to see so many wellington kids there
                      it wasnt even last night it was may 15 on a Wednesday

Comment

Oops

Damn, I thought for sure this would be a thread about FESA!

Comment

Florida Elite convention

From the posts...may have been FESA...sounds like same stuff they pull...minus cardboard cutouts of Harry Kane and Tot'num marketing...amateur hour. FESA sells it's BS more convincingly...FESA has it's own membership "policing" for insubordination, and attacking dissenters...I don't see that here.

Comment

what happening to Elite 2004 black?

bounce hard from state cup

is this team stay together or no, I hearing no

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X