Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This boys is a good forward player and a very good child. He deserves to be in DA.
    His father is a good coach and better person.

Comment

This boys is a good forward player and a very good child. He deserves to be in DA.
      That’s good to hear!

Comment

Maybe you can coach the 08 academy then

Comment

There is another pre kid dad is a coach at Weston. So you compete with that as well at the academy 08?
          This another Pre kid is not “favorite friend player”, on the contrary.

Comment

You know you can do a better job, go for the 08 academy position

Comment

This another Pre kid is not “favorite friend player”, on the contrary.
              Yes I have your IP address 😀.

Comment

You know you can do a better job, go for the 08 academy position
                I am a parent, can i sign up to coach DA , apparently there are no restrictions thought for the money being paid a B coach at the least, but guess not. I have a valid driver license, so can coach!

Weston gutted on all levels, worse in the last 10 years at club level, starting by management, coaches and players.

Comment

leave us alone, we dont need ya...
                  Alan used to play at young ages with some of the senior coaches. Decent coach with C and pursuing B ... checked his bio in wfc.org. Tony seems not to have licensing to be DA but based on gotsoccer, he holds an excellent record this year playing above division and age... club seems to promote inner talent. I don't see it happening here in other clubs. This is a fire ring test... if goes well, magnifique! if not, would be their own grave
                  Tony has a E liscense! Not good! All star team E coach you will come out worse than when you started that you can take to the bank. We have declined acceptance so there is an extra spot

Comment

Tony has a E liscense! Not good! All star team E coach you will come out worse than when you started that you can take to the bank. We have declined acceptance so there is an extra spot
                    pal, i'm with you... he needs to be demanded to get at least to C this season. And on accelerated mode to B, not sure if federation would allow fast track. He has the knowledge but it is one of those that never thought on it and now it's late. he has the skills and would proof wrong people. If I were the club, if he does not get the licenses, he should vacate the position. Fire ring test baby

Comment

pal, i'm with you... he needs to be demanded to get at least to C this season. And on accelerated mode to B, not sure if federation would allow fast track. He has the knowledge but it is one of those that never thought on it and now it's late. he has the skills and would proof wrong people. If I were the club, if he does not get the licenses, he should vacate the position. Fire ring test baby
                      Dicey situation I don’t like it. Not prepared to take that risk lose a whole year! Could careless about winning games it’s all about the training.

Comment

It’s the club that dropped the standard! Charge you big time pricing to be in the big time league, it’s not monitored like DA. So let’s rip everyone off and give the kids no chance of progression. Rinse and repeat, by the time your kid turn 13 he will quit, or play on Weston white. Then you will finally wake up and say what happened!! You see the environment is everything and these tool boxes will destroy your kid

Comment

Anyone with and all star team dont need a knowledge, funny thing when was in his former club, couldnt develop a apple. Came to better club now he can win!!!

Easy way out.... Therefore not a good coach.

Comment

Dicey situation I don’t like it. Not prepared to take that risk lose a whole year! Could careless about winning games it’s all about the training.
                            Then your even in better luck. Ask the ones that started with the team since U8 how many have been there since, wait for the answer you will be blown away...Why leaving... No one develops there just next one up, so theres your answer for training.

Comment

It’s the club that dropped the standard! Charge you big time pricing to be in the big time league, it’s not monitored like DA. So let’s rip everyone off and give the kids no chance of progression. Rinse and repeat, by the time your kid turn 13 he will quit, or play on Weston white. Then you will finally wake up and say what happened!! You see the environment is everything and these tool boxes will destroy your kid
                              Weston will pay and they know it, if your DA u13 or less will have bad coaching but don't worry parents will continue to pay

Comment

Weston will pay and they know it, if your DA u13 or less will have bad coaching but don't worry parents will continue to pay
                                Will this ever change? Guess they don’t have to, thought new tech director would come in and fight, he apparently doesn’t give a s hit , or maybe his hands are tied I don’t know, but you think he would of wanted some autonomy taking them position to beginwoth

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X