Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. You shouldn't mention these kids by name. The one in the middle got left out. Hopefully, he's smart and gets to play against Inter.
    Good player, however doesn't want to play for Weston especially coach Tony.. Trash!

None of the deportivo kids wanted ever Weston.

Comment

Good player, however doesn't want to play for Weston especially coach Tony.. Trash!

So stay at Deportivo with a crappy team? Their true U10 this year is D2/D3. The U10/U11 team is losing their top players.

Comment

Stop. Stop right this minute. Arguing over who has the best 10 year old team is an example of all that is wrong with US soccer. The focus should be on nothing but skill development and games to enforce what's taught in practices. They shouldn't even keep scores let alone rank teams. Parents think their 10 year old bruiser who barrels through other teams will win D1 soccer scholarships and glory. By 14 half these kids won't even be playing the sport at all. Most of the studs will be passed by players with actual skills.
        This is spot on.

If we're going to have a U11 thread we might as well have a U5/pre-school thread also.

Comment

This kid is very good. I am surprised he was not selected by Inter. He is all heart and would make that team run.

I was at Weston tryouts and did see him out there. What makes you think he would not go there? He might just be going around to see what's out there. I'm sure coach Tony would take him real quick.

Comment

This kid is very good. I am surprised he was not selected by Inter. He is all heart and would make that team run.

I was at Weston tryouts and did see him out there. What makes you think he would not go there? He might just be going around to see what's out there. I'm sure coach Tony would take him real quick.
            Doesn't want Weston though. And been playing u11 this season and will continue at Deportivo. Tony only poaches and player wants good training, something Weston doesn't offer.

Comment

This is spot on.

If we're going to have a U11 thread we might as well have a U5/pre-school thread also.
              lmao damn why u have to roast me im the one that started the thread

Comment

Doesn't want Weston though. And been playing u11 this season and will continue at Deportivo. Tony only poaches and player wants good training, something Weston doesn't offer.
                That kid left out, was the one that made the other two look very good, yet didn't make the cut. They were looking more goal scorers and dribiling like crazy with head down and following the ball then movement off the ball and supporting plays and being the one with the most work.

Comment

Wow. Not sure there will be much at Deportivo for him this year. All the decent 08/09 kids are leaving.

I'm sure if he's out there looking, it's for a reason. Or maybe, just good to go out and see different styles. This kid plays hard. He's fun to watch. He played my son several times this year.

Comment

Wow. Not sure there will be much at Deportivo for him this year. All the decent 08/09 kids are leaving.

I'm sure if he's out there looking, it's for a reason. Or maybe, just good to go out and see different styles. This kid plays hard. He's fun to watch. He played my son several times this year.
                    Just seeing whats out there he does this year after year. And there will be a team for him. It will be built around him,

Comment

Dad your kid didn’t make it because without Leon your kid is average. I didn’t see nothing special at tryouts and obviously the inter coaches didn’t see nothing either. The best 2009 made it and period.

Comment

Dad your kid didn’t make it because without Leon your kid is average. I didn’t see nothing special at tryouts and obviously the inter coaches didn’t see nothing either. The best 2009 made it and period.
                        Here come the trolls! And bringing kids name into it again. This doesn't sound like a dad talking. No one is saying this kid is the best or my son should have made it and not yours. You're right the best kid made it. Seems like most of the other kids selected are average. Nobody did anything great at Tryouts. All you saw was dribble, dribble dribble and the parents screaming for them to score.

You won't know at this age. They are 9/10 years old. Only time will tell. I wish all these kids the best. And don't listen to the crazy people that post about them on this site. If this kid truly is good, he will be seen and called.

Comment

Leon with out that kid is nothing.... You will wait and see!!!! That kid made soccer easy for Leon.

Comment

Here come the trolls! And bringing kids name into it again. This doesn't sound like a dad talking. No one is saying this kid is the best or my son should have made it and not yours. You're right the best kid made it. Seems like most of the other kids selected are average. Nobody did anything great at Tryouts. All you saw was dribble, dribble dribble and the parents screaming for them to score.

You won't know at this age. They are 9/10 years old. Only time will tell. I wish all these kids the best. And don't listen to the crazy people that post about them on this site. If this kid truly is good, he will be seen and called.

Well said!!!! I know this boy and he WILL show them that they made a mistake. He is all heart on that field. With and without the others.

Comment

Leon with out that kid is nothing.... You will wait and see!!!! That kid made soccer easy for Leon.
                              Agree. Not just this kid but some others good ones around South Florida. Alot of the players that make life easier for other players not what they are going for. The ones that get dirty and take the most pressure on and off, were not considered and even looked at. Just dribble and don't pass.

Welcome to South Florida and new soccer world.

Comment

Well said!!!! I know this boy and he WILL show them that they made a mistake. He is all heart on that field. With and without the others.
                                Agree with statement. some players are undervalued to what they contribute to the team and the roles they play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X