Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best team for developing west Palm Beach

Hi so what is the best club out of palm beach for development out palm beach soccer academy elite academy Wellington wave rpb strikers and psg palm beach I don’t care about winning I only care about development he is u10 going in u11/u12 in ayso they skip u11 if there is clubs better than theee for development please tell me and btw don’t fight about these clubs

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi so what is the best club out of palm beach for development out of palm beach soccer academy elite academy Wellington wave rpb strikers and psg palm beach I don’t care about winning I only care about development he is u10 going in u11/u12 in ayso they skip u11 if there is clubs better than these for development please tell me and btw don’t fight about these clubs
    there I fix it

Comment

there I fix it
      Btw guys I’m poster I was fixing it cuz wrote something wrong

Comment

Hi so what is the best club out of palm beach for development out palm beach soccer academy elite academy Wellington wave rpb strikers and psg palm beach I don’t care about winning I only care about development he is u10 going in u11/u12 in ayso they skip u11 if there is clubs better than theee for development please tell me and btw don’t fight about these clubs
        I have not seen any club here develop anything it’s all direct soccer, dribble in a straight line up the field. Kids have no concept of the game. That’s why it all looks the same at hot mess in the middle of the field. Good luck!

Comment

Individual Development 100% goes to Elite. Nothing terrible about the other clubs.

Comment

I have not seen any club here develop anything it’s all direct soccer, dribble in a straight line up the field. Kids have no concept of the game. That’s why it all looks the same at hot mess in the middle of the field. Good luck!
            Thanks for the info

Comment

Individual Development 100% goes to Elite. Nothing terrible about the other clubs.
              Yes thank you that what we are looking for individual development

Comment

Elite is good with the little guys...

J P is also starting with the younger age groups and just added a 2008 team and looks like a 2009.

I think it really comes down to the child too and how much they want to learn.
                Last edited by Beachbum; 04-24-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Yes thank you that what we are looking for individual development
                  Nice 9 individuals on the field good strategy

Comment

Nice 9 individuals on the field good strategy
                    Hey I’m trying to get my son better that all

Comment

Elite is good with the little guys...

J Petrov is also starting with the younger age groups and just added a 2008 team and looks like a 2009.

I think it really comes down to the child too and how much they want to learn.
                      I know a kid on elite academy his name L plays for the 2009 he also plays in ayso he is the best player on the team on ayso don’t know about elite academy poster btw
                      Last edited by Beachbum; 04-24-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

oh that cool

Comment

oh that cool
                          yeah it is

Comment

There are none. Move to Georgia

Comment

There are none. Move to Georgia
                              lol too far

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X