Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who apparently aren’t good enough to okay ECNL.

Forever B teamers.
    maybe you should really ask and inquire about how many kids really want to leave for TT and her ECNL team?

Comment

its funny all the comments about sunrise players not getting picked for prime.. why is there 04 prime team completely bailing? why is the 05 team have such low numbers?? call it elite? i call it a **** show with TT. ill stay on my B team. noone wants to leave for that team.. a few will guest play as needed by trish ,but thats it keep your ecnl ....very happy at sunrise,, good kids ,good parents, no drama.

Comment

its funny all the comments about sunrise players not getting picked for prime.. why is there 04 prime team completely bailing? why is the 05 team have such low numbers?? call it elite? i call it a **** show with TT. ill stay on my B team. noone wants to leave for that team.. a few will guest play as needed by trish ,but thats it keep your ecnl ....very happy at sunrise,, good kids ,good parents, no drama.
        The 04 Prime ECNL team is basically the sunrise team plus a few old Primers

Comment

What's happening with the 03's?

Comment

What's happening with the 03's?
            Good question. That team has been dominant for the past 2-3 years. Any chance any of them make the Sunprime ECNL team????

Comment

Good question. That team has been dominant for the past 2-3 years. Any chance any of them make the Sunprime ECNL team????
              The narrative there is that they prefer to keep their team together and avoid any FCPrime side of the equation. Doubt they'd have made the A team anyway. Kinda like when the you don't get asked to goto the prom but you say you werent going anyway...

Comment

The narrative there is that they prefer to keep their team together and avoid any FCPrime side of the equation. Doubt they'd have made the A team anyway. Kinda like when the you don't get asked to goto the prom but you say you werent going anyway...
                Keep the team together except the coaches daughter and another player or two?

That’s not really keeping the team together.

Comment

Keep the team together except the coaches daughter and another player or two?

That’s not really keeping the team together.
                  Yes, there is that. And those three are the straws that stir the drink.

Comment

I am in the Tampa Bay area. I have never seen Prime play but have seen Sunrise play. So I have no dog in this fight....but is Prime really that good that a Sunrise team that has won consecutive State Titles doesn't have any players that could make that team?But like I said I have never seen Prime play.

I have seen the 03 TBU ECNL team and the 03 WFF Flames team play...and there are girls on other club teams that IMO are better than some of those current players. I would think the same would apply to Sunrise and Prime. Or am I that off base???

Comment

I am in the Tampa Bay area. I have never seen Prime play but have seen Sunrise play. So I have no dog in this fight....but is Prime really that good that a Sunrise team that has won consecutive State Titles doesn't have any players that could make that team?But like I said I have never seen Prime play.

I have seen the 03 TBU ECNL team and the 03 WFF Flames team play...and there are girls on other club teams that IMO are better than some of those current players. I would think the same would apply to Sunrise and Prime. Or am I that off base???
                      Exactly the same down here. ECNL is good but certainly many girls off the Sunrise teams can make it. The 03 Sunrise team has been together for awhile so the girls want to stay with there team. But they also will take advantage of ECNL as well as most players on the 03 Sunrise team will as well. As a parent on the team, I am happy to see improvement and the conglomeration of talent. It will allow us Sunrise Prime to work together and be part of a program with top talent in the South Florida area. It is definitely odd but we are already receiving huge amounts of college interest, so we have nothing to lose. Go Prime

Comment

Exactly the same down here. ECNL is good but certainly many girls off the Sunrise teams can make it. The 03 Sunrise team has been together for awhile so the girls want to stay with there team. But they also will take advantage of ECNL as well as most players on the 03 Sunrise team will as well. As a parent on the team, I am happy to see improvement and the conglomeration of talent. It will allow us Sunrise Prime to work together and be part of a program with top talent in the South Florida area. It is definitely odd but we are already receiving huge amounts of college interest, so we have nothing to lose. Go Prime
                        Congratulations and good luck to you, your child, and your team. It’s nice to actually get feedback on TS without someone trolling or flaming.

Comment

I hope your right, but given the people and egos involved, I anticipate a serious sh*tshow sooner or later.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X